LaDarrins Uncut Oils Refund Dispute

I placed an order for several items around the 1st week on August. I received a call from Ladarrin stating some of my items were not in stock and they wanted to confirm the items I purchased. I returned the call and left a message with the correction to the order. When I received my products, I received still received the wrong items and one of the perfume bottles I ordered was missing, with a note to call them with the item I wanted to replace it with. I followed up with them trying to call and sending email messages for about a week with no response from LaDarrins uncut oils. Two weeks later I received a response stating that LaDarrins customer service doesn’t check messages or receive calls after Wed. so my correction call was not checked he also stated that my order should have been sent out as is and they shouldn’t have made the call for the correction and the addition, but they did so as a courtesy. I responded back stating that I would keep the products and for the bottle that was missing I would just take a refund. LaDarrins responded back and stated that he would send the refund out that week. It has almost been two months and I have called and emailed with no response or updated status regarding the refund. There is nothing on the website that states the customer service hours or that orders can changed or correct after items ship. I would simple like my refund and I will never do business with this company again.
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article