Huge $$ spent for new kitchen; workers were amatuer; literally kitchen is coming apart at seams

Luigi Algeiri took huge sums of money up front; didn't begin work for 3 months; constantly demanding more money to get started. Workers were amatuer at best and finished product has defects everywhere. Is very good at given customer a lots of promises; pleasant enough but never delivers. Told he would be doing job and had new workers every week. Very unprofessional finish for a very large sum of money. He has no business being in business with what is not being delivered. Very sad and very alarming. Stuck with kitchen that is falling apart for a huge sum.

Who gives someone a huge sum of $$ up front? Than pays more to "get started" sounds ridiculous to me...

I know the guy personally. Has done work for me and my husband. We recommended him to my brother in law and also my parents.

All had a satisfactory experience. Same guys on the jobs, a few mistakes that he rectified.

ID
Franklin, Massachusetts

Lacucina studios worcester mass took money didnt finish

luigi algeri took a deposit in 4-11 did not show up until 11-11 job is still incomplete but , ITS NOT HIS FAULT.I am 79 years old and was hoping to enjoy a new kitchen this has been a total nightmare. he is a likable person but extremely deceitful do not give him any money without confirmed signed contracts to protect yourself. he is great at getting paid but not owning up to his end of the deal. do not listen to his BS. he will not show up for weeks and then call at 730 am and tell you he is 10 minutes away. he has opened a showroom on pleasant st in worcester mass. i would not let him build a doghouse unless i could let the dog *** him. hope this is helpful. I AM CONTROLLING MYSELF, THERE ARE QUITE A FEW NASTY THINGS I HAVE TO SAY BUT I THINK U GET THE PICTURE.

I was very surprised to read this comment. We have a gorgeous bathroom remodel done in 2009.

We found Luigi to be polite and courteous. We had a signed contract with him and we stuck to the payments as outlined. He never asked to modify it. He took a little longer than anticipated but came back 18 months later to address a problem with the plumbing.

He took care of that at no charge. We would and have recommended him.

ID
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article