Poor service

Lackey Lawn and Landcare - Poor service
I contracted with Rick Lackey of Lackey Lawn and Landcare to have 2 gates built and installed, sod placed in yard and a walkway built. He has not completed the gates, replaced boards that are split. As for the walkway, he underestimated the # pavers needed by about 50% and claims there is a brick shortage so he cannot finish the job. He was using 2 different height pavers so the walkway was unloved and I asked for that to be fixed. I located a large supply of the right pavers, but he did not go pick them up. He has since removed the wrong pavers and returned them for a refund. He also is short on white pavers. I have asked for the amount he was charging for labor on the walkway to be refunded as well as the money he received when he returned the pavers that were wrong, money to buy 4 pine pickets, a latch for one gate, and 17 white pavers. He has refused to meet my requests, only offering about 2/3 of the money/supplies I feel he owes to me. I now have to find and pay someone else to finish the jobs. I might add that he got 3 jobs with my neighbors which he contracted for after mine and has finished them; one of them was a much higher paying job than mine and it is posted his website; he finished it and left mine undone.

User's recommendation: Do not hire Mr. Lackey.

ID
#1978047 Review #1978047 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Memphis, Tennessee
Service
Lackey Lawn And Landcare Gates Installation

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article