Rude to Wholesale Customer

I have carried Lacis' items for nine years. I often have to prod them to ship on time and often their invoice totals don't match what my credit card it charged. Today, I called for an explanation of my latest order. I was charged more for the items than on their website and one item had been discontinued. The packing slip showed that it had been shipped. Very respectfully I also asked why when I allowed three weeks for shipping were my items sent three day with a Saturday delivery (as expensive as possible). I was told that it didn't matter what they charged and I should pass this cost on to my customers. I repeated the same question in a different way (still very calm) and was told that I was "lucky" they shipped one of the items since they were in demand. A third time, I asked again why it took a week to ship and I paid so much for shipping and was told "I can't believe that you are still in business" and also that "I should take some business courses at the university" I have several college degrees and have had a nice home-based business for twenty plus years. He then hung up on me. Do not do business with Lacis. They are lacking basic manners and I guess you need to be a bigger wholesale customer than I am to not be insulted.

Today (two days later) Lacis called and apologized. Apparently someone who is 83 and does not normally answer the phones was in the office.

All of my issues have been resolved.

ID
Berkeley, California
Service
Lacis Shipping Service
Cons
  • Insulting to wholesale customer
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Totally useless handmade crochet hooks

In Nov 21, 2012 I ordered seven sizes of bullion-stitch crochet hooks from LACIS based on what they displayed on their site. The hooks from sizes 0.70mm and 1.00mm came out fine on Jan 03, 2013, since they were made in Germany (as I saw later when I received) and are made of steel, but the others, form sizes 2.00mm to 4.00mm were to be man made from aluminum rod. When i received them through international shipment I saw that the quality was horrible and totally out of any sort of decent standard. I wrote the responsible for this store, Jules Kliot, but he gave an answer for my first email only. In the second email, responding to him, I sent an link where I put all pictures of the needles showing the flaws, but he never answered back. I'm pretty sure his neglect is due to the fact that I'm an international customer, because if I were in the US I'd have a way to have my money back. All picture are in my web cloud drive at https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-NpGcHmc

I think that He should give you all of your money back, if you are not a satisfied customer, Internationally or not. I live in the USA, and I hope that you Charged this on your VISA.

Tell your bank and VISA, start a complaint about this incident.

And yes, would be buyers of this company, in the USA take this kind of treatment with customers (anywhere world) very seriously.

Don't forget to post this on your FACEbook page, let everybody known. :(

ID

To read more: http://lacis.com/catalog/
Top Lacis Services

Shipping Service

Lacis Pros and Cons

Cons: Insulting to wholesale customer

Summary

Lacis is located in Berkeley, CA. This is a textile arts company. This means, that people who like creative works, can find a wide assortment of accessories and different stuff. For example they have ribbons, threads, embroidery, knitting, tools, lace, textile arts, bridal goods and so on and so forth. The shipping is free. Customers can select any item from the store and order it via the website. In case of any problems, trained customer service team can help to solve any issue. In addition to this, there are many books, where people can read about new techniques and designs and art tricks.

Lacis reviews and complaints

Lacis is ranked 184 out of 3300 in E-commerce category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article