La Vie Nail Salon Napa, CA

I went to La Vie nail salon about a month ago to get a pedicure which was nice, but my toe nails were cut far to short. I went back two weeks later for a polish change because I wanted a different color and before I knew it they were cutting my nails again (they had barley grown in the last two weeks) and so when I left with my new color my nails were beyond short. At this point I now have an infected toe nail, have to go to the doctor to get it fixed and am on antibiotics. The customer service at La Vie is horrible, although it looks nice, it is not a clean nail salon I saw them give someone a manicure using tools out of a box labeled "dirty". I do not recommend this place unless you want to leave in pain.

the people that own and work at LaVie are certainly not respectful of their Bel Aire neighbors. Every day (7 days a week) they park their cars in front of our homes and are there from 8:30 am to after 7:00 pm .

If we have someone come to visit us etc there isn't any place for them to park.

We in the neighborhood have asked them to please move their cars----NO was the reply. Extremely rude---I would never go to their salon!!!

I went to LaVie because it was within walking distance to my house. I always made an appt.

(every 2 week client) I no longer go there. I was so annoyed at having to wait for Cathy, as she would take a walk in 5 minutes before my scheduled appt. Then she would hurry me so she could fit someone else in--yes--another walk in. The prices aren't cheap and I think they should take care of returning clients.

I also saw dirty impliments being used and pedicure sinks just wiped out. Will never go back!!

Omg!!!!! Like the top comment..

I went there for a couple months cuz it was in town and quit goin to my old gal if 2 yrs. Well big mistake! I went to La Vie cuz it wAs in town... Well they also gave me ingrown toenails that got infected.

I didn't realize my big toe was ingrown til it started hurting and I went back to my old girl... she sAid my toe wS infected and ingrown. Tried fixing it but cudnt. From the pain I ended up going to ER and ended up having them remove my ingrown toenail from both sides of my toe!!

This wAs in June!!

Now in September after bein in pain and bothered with it I find out I need to have my TOENAIL REMOVED!!!!! Going to La Vie was such a mistake!!!

Same situation in as another customer...I had gone to La Vie because it was in town and convenient. I had been going to my old gal for 2 yrs in American Canyon.

So, in a matter of a couple months....I also had an infected toe, turned into an ingrown toenail which, after hurting I went to my old gal. She said it was ingrown and infected. Later before I went to my two week pedi again it was hurting where I couldn't get my shoe on. Ended up going to the ER having the ingrown toenails on BOTH SIDED OF MY TOE taken out!....that was in june.

Now, September I was still having problems with and and ended up ahaving my WHOLE TOENAIL REMOVED!!!!

I soooooo regret going to that place! LA VIE NAILS WILL LITERALLY *** UP!!

I got a few gift certificates to la vie for my birthday. When I went in for a pedicure, Wendy didn't bother to ask if I wanted a regular or signature manicure...

I didn't know there was a difference, so I didn't ask. Turns out my certificate was for the signature which is $10 more. I gave it to Wendy and she didn't say a thing, just collected her $10 extra bucks. I called the salon later that day to complain and Wendy told the manager that she asked me and I said I didn't want the signature pedi.

The manager agreed to refund me $10 cash for the inconvience, but when i returned to the salon to pick it up, they gave me a gift certificate instead.

These are a group of shrewd, dishonest business women... Watch out.

I have gone several times to La Vie and although Kathy gives a nice fill, twice she double booked my appt, and I got the short end. Both times she tried to pass me off to another tech.

I have had two friends say the same thing has happened to them. It's deliberate I am sure...they say yes to the appt knowing they are dbl booking, then pass you off...salon still gets your money.

#195888

:x

I was recently traveling in Napa and was looking for a place to get my manicure and pedicure cleaned up. I went online in search of a nail salon in town. I found several negative reviews on a variety of sites and decided to go to another nail salon in the next town up in the Napa Valley.

It's a shame that such places exist that provide bad service. Meanwhile, I was so pleased with the treatment I received at the other salon!

#195080

i guess i won't go there

View more comments (7)
ID
#200417 Review #200417 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Moraga, California

About

Summary

6 Reviews of La Vie Nail Spa "La Vie is the best nail salon in Napa. It is beautiful, large and super clean. The owner is super friendly and understands ...

La Vie Nail Spa reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article