Poor service, mediocre food, substandard/unprofessional management

I wish you could give a negative star. One star is too generous. WAY overpriced!!! My family and I have just returned from this "restaurant. " I should have realized there was a problem when they got our reservation time wrong when we called to confirm our time and party count. I let that slide, however. Its grandpas birthday. We arrived (13ppl 2 children 11 adults) at 6:30pm and waited for drinks. We waited a little more before our waitress submitted our appetizers order. We constantly had to call our waitress over for drinks while we waited. She actually had the nerve to put the water pitcher on the table. Then waited MORE time before she came to take our order. We waited approx 35min before the meals even started to come out. I, however, was the last one to be served... With the wrong meal. Ok, I can see how it was a mistake. I'm a banquet manager and I am understanding of the circumstances associated with a "busy Saturday night" so I wait. The next meal comes out 15 min later....... Wrong again!!! Well third times a charm right? I finally get my meal 30+ min after everyone else, who in the meantime, had collectively offered me portions of THEIR meals because they love me. Here's what gets me... NO manager ever came to apologize for the inconvenience. I was so upset, I found a waiter folding napkins and asked her if there was even a manager on property, because I didn't see anyone of authority. She said " yea Serge, he's back here" as she opened the door to the service area. He came out in gray skinny jeans, a black long sleeved shirt and skateboarding sneakers!!!!! I told him of the terrible time. He was unapologetic, arrogant and RUDE! Hold on people! Here's the best part.. He says" so, you only had a problem with your meal, right? Why didn't you 'come get me' about the service?" Buddy, poor service is YOUR problem. SUBSTANDARD management. I told him that if he was a good manager, his staff would have approached him at the first sign of trouble. All I got from him was. "The dining room is full (not) and its Saturday." The "worst manager of the year goes to... The Owner of La Rosa's son, Mr. I-need-to-reevaluate my personality". Don't go there. You can if you want to burn your money and 3 hours of your life.
ID
Providence, Rhode Island
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article