LaPaz Mexican restaurant

First let me start off by saying I love to try new Mexican restaurants & enjoy the atmosphere at all of them. This didn't happen to be 1 of them. The food isn't authentic & they have very poor customer service. The tortilla chips were pretty good though! I would also like to add the fact that my group had a reservation and we still had to wait. We arrived on time and we watched 3 sets of (2) go to their tables before us and they didnt have a reservation. When we asked about the status of our reservation the hostess had an attitude and gave us the impression that we were annoying her. This is not the place for good food or a good time!
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

About

Summary

La Paz Restaurant is a restaurant net, each restaurant of which is independently owned and operated. La Paz was established in 1979, serving Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine at its very finest. La Paz Restaurants are serving five states and over 100,000 customers per month. The net of restaurants has been on the market since 1979. The menu of restaurants include different kinds of tacos, the selection of burritos, and the variety of salads and other appetizers, as well as soups, margaritas, fajitas, combos and much more. The restaurant always has some lunch and dinner special propositions. La Paz Restaurant locations include Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; Birmingham, AL; and Destin, FL.

La Paz Restaurant reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article