LA-OR nails&SKIN CARE INC.

In April 16,2005 I had permanent eyeliner done.The pain was the worst of my life.Turns out the makeup was not permanent,not a bit stayed on.So much for permanent.Her web page is a lie.I have real photos,Would be happy to share.I contacted everyone the BBB,Society Of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals,Virginia Department Of Agriculture And Consumer Affairs .I was told she did not have a license,to do permanent makeup. Is she still doing permanent makeup?Yes.Does she have a license,now?I hope so.At least something good might have come out of my bad experience.Consumer Beware.

Thanks,I was thinking of getting permanent makeup.Thanks for the warning.

Very Interesting b/c her web-site obviously has displayed false information. No wonder the prices are so much lower than your normal upper scale spas/salons. Thanks for this feedback I will be sure to pass it onto my friends and co-workers.

Thanks for your site,maybe this will help someone else,not get hurt.

View more comments (2)
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

About

Summary

LA Nails provides professional nail care on the territory of Guilford and Newton. The company attracts its clients by means of gifts certificates and group discounts which are available for groups of up to 6 people. Solar nails are one of the most frequently ordered services at the LA nails salon. Also, manicure and pedicure are provided by nail technicians. The company has more than 6 years of experience in the sphere of beauty, namely nail one. It has several awards among which are "The Best Nails Salon in Delta/Surrey, BC Canada". There is an online price list which contains information about the available procedures: gel and acrylic nails, spa pedicure, cut down, nail fix and color change. Both locations of LA nails are open all week long during the special business hours.

LA Nails reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article