Complain of the poor service

On Monday May 11, 2015, I was at the receiving end of some very poor service at Honda La Cyclesports. I took my motorcycle to Honda La Cyclesports service department to have my wheels removed so they could be picked up from the company I had to re-chrome my rims. I was also having Honda service department install 18 aftermarket parts on my Aero. Everything was a Go until I had to bring it back to them to fix the items that they installed wrong. I was given all kinds of excuses why these items were not working like; my bike was 9 years old that's why brake cable wasn't working, bulbs on my new lights were old etc. I purchased my Honda VT750 Aero 2007 motorcycle brand new in 2008 and have Never had a problem with her until now. Once I picked up my motorcycle for the second time, the front and back lights that they installed were loose. I asked the mechanic to tighten them up and he told me he couldn't. I am most annoyed and appalled with the behavior of Honda La Cyclesports service department. I paid $900 for service, just to have my life and my motorcycle on the road with unsafe work. As a Female rider, my impression of Honda La Cyclesports service department has been tarnished. I trust this is not the way Honda La Cyclesports service department wishes to conduct business with valued customers as I expected great work & better service from Honda.
ID
Los Angeles, California
Cons
  • Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article