Do not buy

Purchased 2 turbans on 8 November 2019, waited 8 weeks as stated on her website. No confirmation of shipping so I reached out to her and tried calling and the number connects you to no one. But she forgot her real number was on IG. I called and she immediately said that I had an attitude. I did because I had to hunt her down just for her to lie to me about my order. She told me to go through PayPal to resolve the issue. You can go to her old IG account to see the complaints of other customers and her new IG account where she limits comments.

Dont waste your time you will wait for months to get what you ordered

She is a horrible business person i will never do business with her again her disposition is very nasty! I will never support her! Shes a fraud

View more comments (1)
ID
Hesperia, California
Service
La Clutch Urban Turbans Shipping Service

Complaint for extremely poor customer service

I placed and order for 2 turbans totaling $51.00 on March 12 2019 to date I have not received my products, I have submitted 2 emails to Deitra Arnette Butts , she has promised on both occasions that my products would be mailed to me. I have also place a call and left a vmail, and haven't received any response. she was recommended my a highly reputable individual, I would recommend you not waste your time or money with this business. I have filed a complaint with paypay and currently trying to get my money refunded. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON EVER

I had the same experience. Placed an order first week of April and here we are approaching the end of July and still no product.

Had been communicating via email and Instagram - advised order packaged and would be shipped and it never happened. When I expressed my dissatisfaction with her service she advised I was being emotional and trying to deflect - simply because I stated how she handled my transaction was extremely unprofessional and how it would do her well to communicate with her customers in the future (I basically received no status updates regarding delays etc... just left in limbo for 3 months). She basically said she didn't care if she loses customers.

Well she certainly lost my business. I filed a complaint with PayPal and received notice that the case was resolved in my favor.

@PissedConsumer1721443

GLAD TO HEAR HER BUSINESS PRACTICES ARE NOT ETHICAL AT ALL GLAD YOU GOT A REFUND IN YOUR FAVOR I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DISHONORABLE WOMAN AGAIN!

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
La Clutch Urban Turbans Shipping Service
Cons
  • She did not honor her obligations to customers
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article