Be Wary

LA Auto Exchange Of West Covina - Be Wary
I searched CAR GURU, this is how I found LA Auto Exchange West Covina. I went in looked at the car advertised on GURU, and then later came back for a test drive and to do the paper work. After the test drive we walked around tried all the locks and levers, I pointed out that there was a few dash lights that were on, one being the tire pressure light. I was assured by the dealer that all of that would be taken care of. The day I picked up the car and began my drive home the tire pressure light came back on. Four days later I (10/21) as I was leaving for work my power steering went out. Th light on the dash was just a see manual (which I do not have) I had to look it up online. I meaning was take it in for help nothing more. I called the dealership back and they said to bring it in to be looked at. Tuesday morning I did just that. They do not have services on the weekend so now I have to make time in my schedule and my time at my job to have them check out a potentially important problem. After over an hour I was notified that they had to order a part and will need a day to install. I did not hear back till Friday afternoon that part had arrived. In the meantime my tire has had a slow leek the entire time, as the light indicated. Yesterday (10/28) I brought the car in for what I found out was for a steering column part that they needed to remove the whole wheel for. I had showed the dealer the flat tire I had the morning of and told him that that tire had to go. Now with having no reimbursement for a rental and getting to work very late, I pick up my car after my shift. As soon as I leave and head home the tire pressure light comes on. I do not have time to cater to their mistakes. The sold me a faulty product, there is no reason I need to bring my car in a 3rd time for their incompetence. Also my safety is at risk with the kind of issues that keep coming up. I have been having a difficult time getting a hold of a manager, as of now they have not charged me for these services as they shouldn’t be. But at this point I cannot afford to miss work for reasons unknown to me why LA Auto Exchange West Covina can’t sell me a product that works.
ID
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Brands Related to LA Auto Exchange Of West Covina

IE Auto Exchange

Reviews

Montclair Auto Exchange

Reviews

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article