Beware

Do Not Use This Company! The Tech here in Arizona cursed me out on the phone using four "F" words because my renters couldn't be home earlier in the day than expected. We filed a claim on Thursday, but couldn't get a Tech until Sunday between 1-6pm, in Arizona in July with 115 degree heat and a broken A/C unit. The Tech showed up early (11:30am) which we thought was awesome, but our renters were at church so they couldn't be there until 1, which was the time slot. After returning home at a little after 1, there was no tech and no call. After leaving two messages for Shawntay (tech's name) I finally got an answer. Shawntay told me that if he felt good he would come out and keep the appointment time, but the renters would have to call him at 5 to check. I told him this was not what we were told by the scheduler and at that point he began yelling and cursing about getting to our home if he felt like it. The "F" word was used 4 times in that 2 minute conversation. Then, my renters received a call from Shanwtay's supervisor who said that I was the rude one and that if we wanted the A/C services we would need to call the Home Warranty company and reschedule. This has made me rethink if I want to stay with my Home Warranty company, First American (the A/C is still not working) and really distrust L&S. Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT USE THEM! Check out the other reviews on Yelp and Google and you will find many similar and even worse stories. This company is completely in the wrong and the Better Business Bureau will be receiving a claim.
ID
Peoria, Arizona
Service
L And S Air Conditioning And Heating Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article