Kwater - Water System Repair Review from Deland, Florida

Company didn't have a clue on how to fix my water. When I bought the system I was told I was getting the best. 4500.00 later it was still brown and stunk like suffer. 3 weeks later they came out and tested the water again. Salesman said that the water levels changed and were completely different. Told me I needed a bigger unit for 750.00. I told them to make it right or give me my money back. Well they tried and never fixed anything. They told me that they were almost there and needed to add another system because the tannins were so bad. 3k more for an used one. The guy Todd who is the manager at kwater in ormond told me I was making a mistake and that any company would have to do the same. I just built this home and was wore out so I didn't take the time to look into the whole water treatment aspect. My advice to anyone looking to get there water right go take a water bottle sample filled all the way to the top to a lab. I used the water shed in Deland. Think it was less than 50.00 they might try to sell you a system but if you have any kind of do it yourself mentality this is pretty easy. Take it to a plumbing supply house (the water results) and they will get you what you need. I went to central pump in orange city and it cost me little over 1700 for everything. You have to buy the plumbing accessories to plumb into your house but that should stay under 50.00. 2 weeks later I have clear water that doesn't smell. Hope this helps you folks that have the water nightmare. I had the same problem dealing with kwater.
ID
Deland, Florida
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article