Did not uphold to quality workmanship

I recently had my windows tinted at Kust-M-Tint in Merrillville, IN. they did a very poor job in providing this service and i am not happy about it. The tint is bubbling and there are lots of flaws which are very noticeable. I approached the owner and the window tint guy and was told that these flaws would disappear as the tint cures. I had the windows tinted on 3-24-10, and here it is 4-20-10 and ALL the flaws and discoloration are very evident. I went to see about a refund for this and was surprised to hear they would do nothing to correct the problem. Now I have to pay another tint-er to remove the bad tint and re-tint my windows correctly.

Wrong shop we are not located in Merrillville we are in crown point

I have also had my tint done at kust-m-tint, also bought a superchips programmer from them, the tint job was nothing less then amazing, and have been nothing but impressed with there work, i had a 20% tint job done and sun strip and it looks GREAT!, nothing but great work, had the tint done in less then 45 minutes of me walking in the door, the owner Mike is a great guy and has helped me with anything i have had questions about.

Wow this guy came to my shop and we tinted his car and it was perfect and he loved it,next i know he comes back with complaints finding out he had got a tint ticket and went to another tint shop and had them remove the tint and then re-apply it (it looked like ***)and tried to bring it back to us and we knew it was not our work and tried to claim it under our warranty but we are not dumb,his friend came in and told us the whole story,nice try go slander an unprofessional business not ours...

View more comments (2)
ID
Tinley Park, Illinois
Loss

About

Summary

Kust M Tint company was established in 2000 out of Valparaiso, Indiana. The range of services provided is very wide and includes following works: window tinting, lighting, audio and video installation, bedliners, graphics and vehicle wraps, rims and tires. This company has two shops located in Merrillville and Schererville, Indiana. What is also can be interesting for customers is the fact that at the Kust M Tint official web site there are free coupons for getting certain discount. It correlates with famous brands: Sony, Pioneer, soltek window films and some others. Moreover there is a Window tinting school for those who want to make a career in this field.

Kust M Tint reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article