1m:r:s Trading DK and Micheal kurland Scams

1m:r:s Trading DK and Micheal kurland Scams Posted 11-20-2012 at 07:41 AM by joetocs 1m:r:s Trading DK Scams Posted 11-20-2012 at 05:34 AM by joetocs joetocs Join Date: 19th nov 2012 Posts: 1 1.M.R.S. trading & Michael M Kurland fraud 1mrs trading (Denmark) and it's managing director Michael Kurland deceived me. I paid 10,000euros to mr Micheal kurland for second hand goods from his company, Trying to arrange the balance for the goods i was financialy down. i contacted micheal kurland so i will come and take goods what of the amount i paid to him, but mr kurland will not pick up my phone. when ever he do it, he will liars to me that he is in itay, yugoslovia,china,taiwan and so on. He dont ever want to hear my voice, sometimes when i call him with another country phone he will pick it on hearing my voice and my name he will hang the phone. I have tried by all means to make sure we settle this issue peacefully but mr micheal kurland will not mind. i have told him earlier on when he was picking my phone, either i collect goods what of 10,000euros or he give me back my money, but since then he never want to pick my calls only when he did not know its me. Now i go through the scam.com and found out that 1m.r.s trading and micheal kurland is in the list of scamers. i find a blog from one bussiness man from Africa quote ( 01-26-2011, 05:02 AM ArchilTbilisi Junior Member Join Date: Jan 2011 Posts: 4 1.M.R.S. trading & Michael M Kurland fraud 1mrs trading (Denmark) and it's managing director Michael Kurland deceived me. I ordered high quality second hand clothes (over 2000 kilo) and they sent the lowest quality existing. Nearly half of the merchandise is a complete trash, it has wholes, tears and dirt. I contacted Michael Kurland and demanded that they compensated my loss, he stopped talking to me. Then I started reporting about their fraud and he started threatening me with my life. Be aware of 1.M.R.S. trading and their managing director Michael Kurland. If you think there is anything I can do to make them pay for their fraud please help me If you think there is anything I can do to make them pay for their fraud please help me) please if there is anything i will do to get my money back from mr micheal kurland just let me know now, because this is fraud, which i believed have some penalties for one beeing cut off. Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
ID
Kerpen, Rheinland-Pfalz

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article