CHEEZBALLS *** LIARS THIEVES

THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE GODS AND FORGET WHERE THEY COME FROM AND WHO PAYS THERE BILLS THE PEOPLE THAT ARE AT THE DOOR ARE GOOFY LOOKING IDIOTS THAT COULD NOT GET LAID IF THEY TRIED SO THEY TRY TO KEEP COOL LOOKING GUYS OUT SO THEY HAVE A CHANCE ANYWAY THESE IDIOTS BELIEVE THE LIES AND BS THAT MUST THINK THIS IS SOME SORT OF CHURCH BAR THEY ARE SUCH LOSERS I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY THINK THEY ARE SOME ARE SO ABOVE THE CUSTOMER ANY WHY THEY EVEN HAVE JOBS THE LOSERS IT IS REALLY SD THESE PEOPLE HAVE KNOW CLUE ABOUT CUSTMER SERVICE
#320778

:sigh I went in to this place, as a new place with my girlfriends the other night. I wont be coming back and neither will they.

The environment is dirty, and sleazy. The Staff where filthy, and the thought of the bouncers even placing there arm on a girl friend of mine made my whole group want to run to their showers.

The experience was terrible, the glasses where disgusting, like they've been filled with beer, and then left out for future patrons. I suggest you listen to this review above and main and stay out of there~

ID
#252001 Review #252001 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article