Andrea Keller is a bad attorney

I got very bad service from and advise from a lawyer called Andrea Keller. She works with Keller Snyman Schelhase in Cape Town. Her service and advise was bad and she over charged me for her bad service!!! I will not use her services as a lawyer again and I will not use Keller Snyman Schalhase again!!! There address is Wembley Square 1, Solan Rd, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001. This is a bad lawyer who gives bad advise and charges to much for her bad service!! One of the other lawyers who works there is a lawyer called Lauren Fine. Lauren Fine has been in Noseweek many times for being a bad lawyer!!!!!!
Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase Attorney
Cons
  • Andrea keller
Loss

Andrea Keller Keller Snyman Schelhase

I received very bad service from Ms Andrea Keller at a law firm called Keller Snyman Schelhase. They are in Cape Town South Africa. The work she did was bad and she was rude and unhelpfull. She also charged expensive fees for her bad work!!!!! I would not go back to this law firm for legal advice or assistance. They do bad work and charge to much for their services! There are many good lawyers but I think that Andrea Keller is a bad lawyer!! She is also connected to Ms Lauren Fine who has been named and shamed in Noseweek Magazine in two different articles!!!

Lauren Fine is only just starting to realise the game that I played with her and Colin Chaplin. It was so much fun playing the two off them against each other!!!

Lauren Fine thinks that the world revolves arounf her doesnt she!! The letters I sent had nothing to do with Lauren that silly little girl. They were about punnishing Colin Chaplin. He made both my children have to leave there home.

My dauughter had to change her name!!!!! I am going to show everyone what a self centered person Lauren Fine is. I am going to ruin the careers of the all the people that she works with and her sisters daughters reputations! I want all these people to know that there reputations are ruined because she is self centered!

It was only Colin Chaplin who understood the letters was it not???? He knew why we were trying to punish him and I knew that if he tried to speak to Lauren Fine that she would use it against him. I knew that when I got her to go for his parents that he would never forgive her. I knew that LAuren would lie and tell people that it was him sending the letters because she was ambarrassed!

She cant go to him for help now can she.

He was trying to protect her from out family and she turned on him like a snake didnt she!! When all these people look you in the eye Lauren Fine know that they know that you are a LIAR!!

Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase Attorney
Cons
  • Andrea keller

Cape Law Society - Lauren Fine unfit to practice as an attorney

Lauren Fine has bought the legal profession into disrepute. She has been named and shamed repeatedly in the media. We are asking the Cape Law Society to investigate her conduct and to stop her practicing law. She has bought nothing but shame on the legal profession in Cape Town. We are also asking people not to use her services and to boycot anyone she works with! as they are guilty for employing her after she was fired from her previous job! The Cape Lw Society owe it to people to have bad attorneys struck from the roll so that the public are protected from using bad attorneys!!! http://www.noseweek.co.za/article/2574/Trivial-pursuit http://www.noseweek.co.za/article/2628/Dear-Reader-Two-timing-advocates
Cape Town City Centre, Western Cape
Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase Attorney
Cons
  • Lauren fine
Loss

Keller Snyman Schelhase Cape Town South Africa

Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase - Keller Snyman Schelhase Cape Town South Africa
Lauren Fine should be investigated by the Cape Law Society for conduct unbecoming off a attorney. I would not employ her 'legal' or "personal" services or those of her partners! She has featured as a bad attorney in several editions of NOSEWEEK magazine! It is unprofessional to employ her and then to find out that she is not who she pretended to be. I do not think that she is a proper attorney and I will not be using her services again. Noboddy else should use her services also!

I have some information regarding what has and is happening here. I do not want to hear from anyone connected in anyway to Danielle Margaux.

I would however be happy to communicate with anyone connected to Lauren Fine or her family. You can email me on theyetiwhoatespaghetti@***.com There is a dangerous game being played here and I am sure that the more information Lauren Fine and her family have the better they will be able to deal with this.

Nuremberg, Bavaria
Full refund

Lauren Fine is a bad attorney

I would strongly recommend that people do not employ the services of Keller Snyman Schelhase. This small law firm in Cape Town employ the services of an attorney called Lauren Fine who has been named and shamed in two different editions of Noseweek Magazine for conduct unbecoming of an attorney. Lauren Fine was fired by her previous employer because of what she did. She thought her boyfriend had cheated on her so got an unsuspecting innocent girl to try and get a restraining order against him.

Lauren you silly little girl you are only now starting to realise what every else already knows!! We made a fool out of you havnt we???

You are only now starting to realise the nice little game we played between you and Colin Chaplin. And now its too late for you isnt it???? We will keep letting people know about you on the INTERNET untill there is nothing left of your reputation. You can change your name it wont make a diference we will keep doing it untill every one knows what a silly little girl you are.

I am going to let everyone know why we tried to get the restraining order against him.

Then I am going to tell everyone why we sent you the letters. The whole world must know how we showed them what a silly little girl you are!!!!!

I made such a JOKE out of you Lauren. Do you know why I used Farmers Weekly pictures???

Because my family are farmers!!!!!! Do you know why I used pictures of VULTURES??? He knows doesnt he I can see the article on his facebook pictures. He knew I was setting him up and he knew that I was making the women that he cared about do it to him!!!

Do you know why the ONION AWARD??? BEcasue it was on the page in the weekend newspaper behind his VULTURE story!!!!!! And his parents because they were in the phonebook and he wasnt. We had to hurt him and it was you who had to do it.

That way I didnt have to make my hands dirty! Now you are the JOKE Lauren and everyone knows it!

View more comments (1)
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article