Prejudice at KS Fitness

My yearly membership at KS Fitness Center on Hooper Avenue in Toms River, NJ was revoked by the owner because the GYM Shorts that I have worn for the past 10 years at other NJ co-ed gyms offended several "older women" at the gym. My gym shorts are what high schools in the area require their students to wear for gym class. This gym has guys and women who are into body building, lifting weights, daily exercise, nutritional supplements, etc. I believe that I have been singled out due to several older women who like to ogle older men. The dress code excludes wearing jeans and karate outfits in the gym but there are no other restrictions. I have witnessed other "older women and men" who wear similar gym shorts to mine but they have NOT been asked to leave.

Manager Karen is Rude!!!!!, with a capital R. Gym is getting run down.

Instructors are fly by night, and winging it. Stereo system is broke and instructors head sets haven't worked in years

I had a terrible experience with them as well. The daycare is terrible and the woman MaryAnn who runs it is just a miserable old lady who hates children anyway.

The place is just Filty, the equipment is broken and outdated, the daughter who runs the desk is nasty, rude, and has zero customer service skills.

I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone. Worst experience I have ever had.

View more comments (1)
ID
Toms River, New Jersey
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article