Karla M Tbc

Very dissatisfied with the product

Bought mayonrsa it tastes like ransad mayonnaise. It was so bad I threw it away. I'll stick with Best Foods thank you, Karla karlamiller826@***.com
Loss:
Reason of review:
Bad quality

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Haydn Mtr
map-marker Iron Mountain, Michigan

"Go Green in the Name of USA"

In the Name of Love , Go Green All Products . No Tap Water. "Moses Vibe" Organic Love. Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Refridgerate. USA. Christian LLC. Backround Check. Drug Test. Poly Test. +(God Bless "We the People")+ "American Woman" Capital Wealth Advisors. "On "Wisconsin" USA" (USAtweet"tumblr"tweetUSA) :)Katie Buffoni:)

Kraft Mayo Mayonnaise Review

The jar lids will not stay on as if the lids are stripped. I have purchased 3 Kraft Mayo's and all have repeatedly done the same slip out of my hand and hit the kitchen floor make a mess and a waste of a good product except for the lids will not stay screwed on.
Reason of review:
Bad quality
Guest

I had the same problem. This is the second container I've purchased where the lid did not stay on.

Both times it hit the floor and mayonnaise all over the place. It can't be an isolated case, since at least two of us have complained about having several containers with this problem.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article