KR Auto in Waukesha, WI is awful

I was referred to KR Auto by a friend. Little did I know that they would not only not fix my car, but they took full advantage of the fact that I am not an expert when it comes to cars. For instance: - My brakes sqeaked for years, they told me after continuously charging me to look at my car, that it couldn't be fixed. I had my brake pads replaced elsewhere and my brakes magically stopped squeaking. I question if they ever even looked at my brakes in the first place. - My tires clearly needed to be replaced and my steering wheel also shaked at 70mph. I was pretty sure that they were running out of traction and one was leaking. They told me, after charging me for "balancing my tires" (which I do not know if it happened or not), that my tires did not need to be replaced and were "just fine"... I took my car to someone I trust and they said that I am "in desperate need of new tires and one was so low it was dangerous" - I jumped a curb last winter due to slippery road, took my car there, and they charged me and arm and a leg to do basically nothing. All of the issues still exist and I am now working with someone that I trust to fix these issues. These are just a few of the problems and I am embarrassed to say that I have spent more money there over the years than I even want to know. Not only am I out the money, but I have to live with the fact that my car will not run as long due to me taking it there. I question if they even did the oil changes they claim to have done. I am angry, confused, sad, but most of all, disappointed. To take advantage of a young woman just because she has a credit card and is not knowledgable about the inner workings of cars is reprehensible. I sincerely hope that none of their customers have ever gotten in an accident due to their shotty work.
ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article