Rip off

Purchased set of three evergreen trees as display for my front door. For the price I paid I expected quality items. What a bunch of cheat junk you sent me. You have LOST a customer for sure. You should be ashamed!!!!!

User's recommendation: Don't waste your hard earned money on this junk at KP Creek Gifts. I wouldn't buy this for my dog!!!!

Oscoda, Michigan
Loss
Full refund

Pissed

I placed my order 6 days ago.it just shipped today. Really I even paid 12.95 extra for faster shipping. Awful! Should have been told when you order it could be a full week before it even ships.Won't be ordering from them again.

User's recommendation: Don't bother.

Should reimburse my 12.95 I paid for FASTER shipping

Verified Reviewer

Question about shipping status

I had questions about my SO# that I provided to them and was met with Sarcasm of if I had set up an account this wouldn't happen answer. Really? I finally asked are you going to answer my question or continue to scold me! She reluctantly answered me vaguely but if I had known how they treat customers: I would have gone somewhere else. I'm disgruntled
#2093574

I wonder if I just got the same lady! I needed to return an entire order and she asked why.

I told her I placed one order and never received a confirmation email. Waited a few days and replaced the order. Never got a confirmation email for the second order and received both. The lady scolded me that they don’t send emails for people who check out as guests.

And how am I supposed to *** know that beforehand? I had to finally ask if I could even return the d@***n order.

Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Overcharged

I order 2 items then find out one is out of stock. I talked to customer service about the charge just for the one item as I felt they charged too much. It was not a lot but its the principle of the thing. The one person was rude and pretty much just hung up on me. Not planning on buying from them again. I do think however I will be reimbursed the overcharge. As of this writing I did not receive the item I ordered but may just return it. I have to see if it is worth the price
ID
Pros
  • Easy to shop online
Cons
  • Not being able to actually see the product
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Price reduction

Resolved: Order charged/never sent.Still waiting for refund or credit.

Update by user May 10, 2018

Was finally able to successfully complete a new order through Customer Service, and apply the credit that I had.

Update by user May 08, 2018

Additional note on the reps: First rep, after multiple e-mails back and forth getting nowhere, then started referring to items ordered that weren't even my orders. The confusion was blinding.

After that, one of the last -and very curt- reps I turned to for help with this whole matter, made sure to "correct"me about my customer #.

My customer number that I had been providing had been COPIED & PASTED from my website login information. This company/website is doing nothing right..

Original review posted by user May 08, 2018
Unbelievable customer service experience. I placed two orders through KP Creek in April. The first order I used their guest checkout. Then decided to make another order that same day after checking my available balance- This time I registered for an account with the site in order to check order status, etc. I made both purchases successfully, and instead of receiving shipping notifications for these two orders- the next day I receive a call from a rep saying they're just going to combine both orders to ship out. Hey, you know what? That was initially a great gesture But that "great gesture" turned into my own personal nightmare that is going on three weeks in the making now. What was supposed to be "helpful" ended up being a pain right in my rear end. I get another call, and then an e-mail, from said rep. They need to "authorize" the guest checkout order in order to ship it with the order I made when I registered on the site. SO in essence, this means that the guest checkout order is now holding up EVERYTHING ELSE that I ordered. My card was charged, and the money was taken from my bank account, for the order placed after I registered. SO now we are going on three weeks and that $50 order is STILL l sitting in their warehouse, nOT Being sent to me because of them wanting information that Ialready provided them upon checkout on the website the day of the purchase. I am working very long hours and my money is hard-earned. I did not place these orders with my money so that the company could hold my entire order because they want me to provide them my payment information AGAIN. PLEASE NOTE: My payment method for these orders, when placed, was NOT declined. The money was there and these orders were placed SUCCESSFULLY. Had this company just SHIPPED OUT the TWO ORDERS AS PLACED- everything would have been golden. BIG DEAL, so I paid for shipping TWICE. I'd rather pay the double-shipping for two orders, than to have had to deal with this nonsense! They continued to tell me that they could not ship anything without the guest checkout order payment method being given to them over the phone. I have not had the time to call these people during business hours with this nonsense, after having already given my payment information during the ordering process! At this point I requested a full refund. NOPE. They can't do a refund, either, without me calling with that card information during hours that I am SWAMPED. My next attempt at clearing this mess up- I explain that one order WAS CHARGED AND TAKEN from my bank account, and the other order was not. SO JUST REMOVE The order that wasn't charged, and send the order that i PAID FOR. Guess what I was told then?? Another rep I had turned to replies telling me "Well according to so and so, you wanted a full refund, so you can call us for that- otherwise, you will get credit left on your account on the site." HOW HARD IS IT to either REFUND or REMOVE The order that was not charged to my card, and jUST SEND ME WHAT MY CARD **WAS** PROCESSED FOR THEN????? Why am I still sitting here almost three weeks later, with no order and no refund??? There's also no credit on my account on the website, either. There is NOTHING, except for $50 gone from my account. I will never recommend this company to anyone, unless they enjoy giving their money away and not ever receiving their order(s). NEVER again.
Resolved
Service
Kp Creek Gifts Shipping Service
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article