Koons Toyota Annapolis Maryland

I was basically sold a car November 07 and the whole engine went up on me in February 08 and they are trying to say that I didnt put any oil in the car, well I did, I do not hav reciept for the change, and on top of that, none of my engine lights came on now im flipped over with late payments trying to get the car covered. The company I paid $2800 for a 3 year warrnty to said they cant fix it because it was an oilproblem and it is something I could have prevented, how did I know if the dealer even really put any in there...?
ID
Baltimore, Maryland
Loss

About

Koons Toyota Annapolis Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.koonstoyotaannapolis.com/privacy.htm
Summary

Koons Toyota Annapolis is a dealership company which offers new Toyota and Scion models and used cars to the Annapolis area and has the staff in all departments to expertly serve clients in Annapolis, Clarksville, Laurel, Glen Burnie, and Bowie MD locations. Koons Toyota Annapolis offers the full line of new 2012 2013 Toyota and Scion cars including the Camry, Prius Hybrid, Tacoma, Tundra, Corolla, tC, iQ and Highlander. The company offers fun-to-drive, feature-packed used vehicles. Koons Toyota Annapolis can get the car loan in Annapolis that fits any budget. It provides the Annapolis area with Toyota and Scion service and car repairs. The company also has a full auto body shop to fix any collision damage a car may have.

Koons Toyota Annapolis reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article