KNN Financial Partners have been a wonderful resource for our firm

KNN Financial Partners, have delivered superb results for us over the years. Being a small boutique search firm, KNN has proven invaluable to us. They work closely with clients to develop win-win solutions that make a difference. Speaking specifically about Darlene Starr, few demonstrate the intelligence, insight and passion for their craft that she does. Along with Beth Provau, the KNN firm is committed to building lasting relationships with clients, candidates, consultants and all stakeholders. KNN has a creative and strategic approach to executive search. Darlene and Beth's greatest strength is their ability to look beyond a candidate's hard skills to better understand how their goals, character and values align with the opportunity. It's unfortunate that the candidate above was not chosen for the specific employment opportunity that was being searched, however to suggest that KNN is anything but professional is very misguided. L.V. Hopwood VA 22066
ID
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Reason of review
Good customer service

KNN Financial Partners, Inc.-Castle Rock, CO

This company is recruiting agency out of Parker, CO that is run by two woman named Beth Provau and a Darlene Starr. I was offered a position that paid $19.00 by these two without an interview and without the opportunity to speak to anyone at the company, even through all of that I still went to the interview. After I had the interview and filled out all the paperwork with all of my personal information I was given an e-mail from Darlene Starr (if that's her real name) that the position taken off of the table and thank you for my time. I urge everyone to be cautious with these at home recruiters and the scams that they are running. There is no real way to be sure that the jobs that they are offering are real or not. In this day of economic uncertainty there are many who are looking to make a buck off of the vulnerable who are seeking work. I offer these tips to people who are looking for jobs and are forced to deal with these "recruiters". 1. Don't accept a job,(any job) without an in person interview at the job site. I was scammed once by a phone interview, think about it, the person on the other end could be anyone. 2. Don't fill out any paperwork until you are absolutely sure that the position is real. 3. Watch out for the "home" recruiters, Adecco uses them alot, these people don't have offices and are recruiting out of their homes. You are not sure whether they have the position or not or are just sending out your name in hopes that the position is given to you. 4. If a position is too good to be true it probably is. Make sure that they give you a job description and tell you what the job entails so you can see why the job is paying what it is paying. 5. Always try to use companies that have an office and a history of finding clients work, otherwise you will be wasting your time.

I was offered a job also From Darlene and I took the assignment and work to the ending date. I was placed with a very large oil and gas company in Houston Texas and it paid well.

Both Darlene and Beth were great they are wonderful people. I look forward to working with them again.

So was any of your information used illegally by KNN Financial Partners, Inc.?

Are your implications of KNN Financial Partners, Inc. founded?

The tips are appreciated but are you bashing a company that you have proof of misconduct or are you bashing a company because someone else got the job instead of you and thats why the offer is off the table?

KNN Financial Partners, Inc. is an recognized and professional executive search firm in the Denver Metro area.

We place oil and gas, accounting and financial candidates in contract, temp to hire and direct hire positions with a variety of companies. We are an S Corp.

and have been in business since 2002. We pride ourselves on our integrity and making the best placements for our clients and our candidates.

I applied for an admin position and had an "at home" recruiter for Adecco contact me. I had specifically stated in my cover letter that I was looking for a fulltime position.

After wasting an hour on the phone with this woman asking me dumb questions, she admitted to me that A. she didn't know anything about the job, not the pay or location or even the company itself B. that it was PARTTIME and only 10 hours per week and C. I would not be considered an Adecco employee or whoever the client was, employee.

I would be a 1099. What a waste of time!

View more comments (3)
ID
Englewood, Colorado

About

Summary

KNN Financial Partners is a financial executive search firm. Company is headquartered in Denver and works in this industry since 2002. KNN Financial Partners was founded by Darlene Starr who began her career as an accountant and after graduation launched her local business helping neighbors to find suitable financial executives. Today KNN Financial Partners is one of the largest companies in this markt segment. It specializes in the placement of accounting and financial professionals both on a direct hire and contract basis. in the placement of accounting and financial professionals both on a direct hire and contract basis. Provides such services as accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting and forecast, audi and Sarbanes-oxel compliance, treasury & credit, payroll and many more.

KNN Financial Partners reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article