Xin Bnu
map-marker Baltimore, Maryland

Check on order number 00001754

Check on order after 12 days money takin from account phone call not working order number is 00001754
Chuck d Atx

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Sand Springs, Oklahoma

Refund minus return freight

Ordered a Buck 112 auto.recoeved in a timely manner but the knife had many negative issues.I received a return approval.In the email Chris sent me it stated and this is a quote " Once we receive the knife we > will refund the order and for the return".so after receiving the refund it was short the freight refund I was promised.Now they won't asker emails.im lucky I'm only out the the return freight.To say the least,don't do business with these ripoff s. >
Mark A Dio

Took my money and didnt ship entire order, wont answer phone or email to solve no customer support

i placed an order for 7 knives 6/22/2018. i received the package a week later but there were only 6 knives in the package. right then i called their toll free number to see how fast they could ship the missing knife. all i got was a recording that someone would be getting back to me shortly. so far nobody has returned my calls. i have called their support line 6 times leaving several messages and tried reaching them on line as well, but they will not return the calls or deal with the problem via their web site either.. would never buy from them again. knives4wholesale is not to be trusted.
Loss:
Pros:
  • What i did receive
Cons:
  • Wont deal with getting me the product i paid for
  • Shorted me on my order
  • Have no customer service
Poor customer service

map-marker Mundelein, Illinois

Wron a shiping addres

Warning!!! Do not do business with “knives4wholesale” company. If you go to the BBB web site, you will see more warnings. “knives4wholesale” will never return your phone-calls. I have placed the order on April 13. To place the order was nice and easy, I have received the reference email with the tracking number However, for some reason instead going t my home address my order somehow went to completely different city (Dallas) of Texas and was successfully delivered on April 23, 1 pm. So, on 5th of May I have sent an identical email, left the 1st message on the phone and did not received nothing back until now, even I have tried to contact the store by the phone several times. Now, my debit card have got charged, somebody is using my knives and I received full disrespect from “knives4wholesale” company/store! This is the first time I have written a bad review of a company, but people need to know the truth about Jason the owner and Knives4wholesale.
Order processing issue

Sheyenne Ifp

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Bohemia, New York

Bad Business Practice

Updated by user Mar 23, 2015

After we contacted our bank for a merchant credit, Jason called and finally replaced the missing pieces. we will never do business with this company again.

Original review Feb 06, 2015
The first time he shorted our order Jason Saakes gave us a excuse he was moving the shop and just got our messages almost 1 1/2 months later. Now we gave Jason another chance and placed another order from Jason from knives 4 wholesale and were missing 10 Pieces out of 27 pieces , We have been Trying leave Voicemail messages, but cannot get hold of him due to the mail box being full for almost 2 weeks and he still is not relying to my husbands emails. Never again will we do business with this Knives4wholesale. This is not how to operate a business.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Nice product cheap prices
Cons:
  • Does not send whole order
Poor customer service

Guest

Sti;; waiting for my order its been 3 weeks.

map-marker Miami, Florida

Knives4wholesale so bad !!

This company advertices a bunch amount of products daily they don't have on stock, they will charge you the full amount of the order plus shipping fees based on weight, but will send half the order a month later and not credit the difference. Forget about calling or e-mailing them, a total waste. Will never call back or pick up their phones even less reply a message. These people are oblivious to customer service, and have no regard for customer satisfaction. I had to set up a claim with my credit card that's in the works to see if I can get my money back. Will never order from them again.
Guest

This is what also happened to my husband and I . The first time he gave us a excuse he was moving the shop and just got our messages almost 2 months later.

Now we got an order from Jason from knives 4 wholesale and were missing 10 Pieces out of 27 pieces , Tried leaving a message but his voicemail has been full for over 2 weeks and he still is not relying to my husbands emails.

Never again will we do business with this person again. This is not how to operate a business.

Guest

This is Jason Saakes the Owner & Operator of Knives4Wholesale.com. If you feel that you are owed credit for an order last summer call me or email our support and i will handle this personally. Jason Saakes 1-877-5KNIVES

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article