Kmention' company give work's really superb

I am Hardik, join before 6 month around and i work every day 4 to 5 hours. i earn regular 7000 to 9000 in month. very happy because no target. and it give payment time to time. little problem in classified website but one time find then enjoy with work. company give's some website 2600 in all most working but as a my job matter i working on 800 to 900 website and some find in google then complete 1000 and after we work smartly because again only repeat posting almost working site hear.
#1961294

Bhai sachu bolooooooo

ID
Surat, Gujarat
Reason of review
Good customer service

Kmention ad posting site

http://www.kmention.com kmention is a site to trape people, you cannot earn through this site. devani.ketan.patel is the owner if i am not wrong. ketan will charge 3500 Rs as registration. monthly 300 Rs extra. i dont know why he charges this amount. he gives only one ad to post. that too sai engineering company ad (generators ad). to impress the customers he says i will give you 2700 site to post his add. My question is he can give genuine working sites, which he has approved in his site as working link. He wont give those site links. His idea is to earn through registration fee and monthly 300 he charges extra from his customers.Suppose u have earned an amount of 500 in this month he cut 300Rs.and He says it's a tax amount. there are more twists in this kmention sites: 1. If you start posting in those sites only 525 sites only works.. 2.In most of the sites you wont find state name (bhavnagar) actually ad belongs to that state, 3. category ups and generators.you have to select to post the ad but in most of the sites you wont find this category . You will come to know that there is no such category in this ad posting site once u have registered.if you post other than that category he will rejects the ad, he wont pay. 3.you have to post in 1500 sites then only new ad will come he say. 4.if you made any mistake and posted the link in kmention site.once again you cannot use that site to post the modified ad in kmention. In the beginning I thought we can post 500 ads in single day But in practice I have posted maximum of 45 ads from 2700 links which kethan patel gave. Only 525 sites works among 2700 links he gave.think now caluculation and think about this site: for registration 3500* monthly (extra amount) 300 12 months 3600* internet cost 400 (min per/month) 12 months 4800* total 11900/-- ---------------------------------------- I bet you cannot earn 5000 from this site. i feel i am cheated by this site intelligently. We approach this kind of site to earn money but we have to work for him freely I have notice after joining this site.

i am Joining in Kmention my id k616 visite our video

there are not more than 1000 site fore ad posting

i am a member in kmention, recently i have joined this site. Even I am feeling the same as you said pavan00641in your complaint.

ketan patel gave me arround 2800 sites

i have browsed nearly 700 sites til now and posted ad in more than 180 sites.

among then ketan rejecte 40% of my ads.

this month my earning is less than 500.

that means he is not going to pay me this.

month.

i dont know how much he is going to cut from this month earnings.

every month i am paying 999 for internet mts mblaze.

i thought of earning through this site. but i am getting head ache browsing sites.

Its hard to earn my internet amount which I spent on kmention to earn by ad posting.

most of the sites are not working yar..

if it work ketan rejects saying category not visible.

location bhavnagar is not mentioned in ad.

ketan patel gave me arround 2800 sites

i have browsed nearly 700 sites til now and posted ad in more than 180 sites.

among then ketan rejecte 40% of my ads.

this month my earning is less than 500.

that means he is not going to pay me this.

month.

i dont know how much he is going to cut from this month earnings.

every month i am paying 999 for internet mts mblaze.

most of the sites are not working yar..

if it work ketan rejects saying category not visible.

location bhavnagar is not mentioned in ad.

View more comments (3)
ID
Gurgaon, Haryana
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article