Klein Tools 5 in 1 screwdriver Model 32476 - Cheap screwdriver - Klein Does not stand behind its product.

Bought is tool from Ktool.net on May 19th and did not use it until July in my radio repair work I do. I did use the tool a couple of times and it performed just fine. I then, I had a bolt that was stuck. As I used the screwdriver, the tip bent and also the rubber grip broke loose and slipped around the inner part of the screwdriver. Spoke to Marine at Klein tools and they said they don't warrantee the bits and warrantee the only the handle. I would have to spend $7 or so dollars to send it back to Ktool.net and hope they will repair the handle for a $12 screwdriver. For everyone's info, Home Depot sells this same model online for $10.00 online with "made in USA" on it and mine is totally missing any marks like that on it. This screwdriver is useless and better off going to buy a China made Harbor Freight product and return it back to the store if it fails.
ID
Susquehanna, Pennsylvania
Product
Klein Tools 32476 Screwdriver
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
New screwdriver

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article