Dr. David Kleiman is a Liar

I went to David Kleiman after hearing advertising that was completely false. The advertising said a price that was at least half of what they wanted from me after going there for an exam. There is nothing special about the lasik I need and they are complete liars, yes Dr. David Kleiman is a liar. You can see through the whole process what they are up to and at the end they tell me the procedure is going to cost almost 5000 dollars after advertising less than half of that. David Kleiman is not a good doctor I hope other people will know what to do when they hear of him.
ID
New York, New York
Loss

Dr Kleiman is not worth going to

Heartless, rude, and incompetent! Dr. Kleiman took one very brief look at my eye and then said I had a mass in my eye. When I asked what does that mean, he said "A mass, an atypical mass or tumor." Then he handed me a business card of another ophthalmologist, and told me to go see him in stead. And then he left the room. He never even gave me a chance to ask him questions about this "tumor". Can a doctor be so cold as to tell a patient they have a tumor and then stand up and walk out on them? I don't wish this to my worst enemy. I am very fortunate though that he referred me to someone other than him for further care!!

I had my eye done Jan 31 2014 and I feel wonderful I hap to wear reading glasses, but I was told that from the start. I can see at night and everything and they were really nice to me.

Don't believe this guy. I've been treated at Kleiman Evangelista Eye Center and had a complete opposite experience.

Notice that this complaint says Hollywood Florida.

Kleiman Evangelista Eye Center is in Arlington Texas! This is obviously a fake posting.

I'd suggest that Richarddunne file a complaint with the medical licensing board about this. they likely won't do anything except bring it to his attention but just maybe he will think about his demeaner before he does this to another patient.

Kudos to Richarddunne for posting this.

OMG Sally. Why wouldn't a doctor talk to him while he handed him that business card?

What if the other doctor can't see him for months? I wonder how you would feel if you were told you had a tumor and a doctor walked out on you?

I bet you would feel differently. I wouldn't go to that doctor if he was the last one standing on this earth.

I would have walked out on you too. Why would he stay to talk to you when he referred you to another doctor?

What an *** you are. You had better hope you do not get sued for defamation of character and/or slanderous accusations.

View more comments (4)
ID
Hollywood, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article