Poor Crown Job

I used to go to Dr. Ean Kleiger. I also took my two boys there. Dr. Kleiger put a cown on one of my back teeth which popped off after just about 2 years. When he recemented it the crown back on, I began to have pain. I had nightly TMJ. I went to Dr. Kleiger and explained the pain. I told him I thought it was the crown not fitting right. He told me the crown was fine and I needed a night guard which he could fit me for. Dr. kleiegr told em if I wanted another crown I would have to pay for it. I went to see another dentist who told me it was the crown and that crowns should last longer than 2 years. I called Dr. Kleiger's office and expressed how unhappy I was about the crown. I told the receptionist I felt the crown should be replaced for no charge. She later called me back and told me she had spoken to Dr. Kleiger. She also told me after Dr. Kleiger told her he did not know what to do, she told him that he should replace the crown for no charge. This bothered me. First of all the crown shouldn't have just popped off and second the doctor should have known it was causing me pain. Then he tells the receptionist he didn't know what to do.... I went to a more experienced dentist who replaced the crown. Immediately NO more TMJ!!!! When I later compared the x-rays taken, I noticed Dr. Kleiger had taken MANY MANY more than our current dentist. My son had 12 x-rays with no sign of decay and not a cavity in almost 6 years. My son with his current dentist receives 2 x-rays every 12-18 months. When I questioned Dr. Kleiger on medical necessity, his response was that my insurance would cover it. Dr. Kleiger's office sent me personal information on 12 other patients when I requested my records.
ID
Newbury Park, California
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article