Jeff Kaplan, K & K Confidential - Dishonest

I hired Jeff Kaplan to give me information on two individuals who had defrauded me. He made lots of promises and I was excited to see what information he could get me. But he ended up ripping me off and not giving anything he had promised. He actually made my situation worse than before, because I could have hired someone else to get the information by the time I needed it. He made lots of excuses, like having the flu (for 2 weeks?). I asked for my money back and he ignored me. He is dishonest and not to be trusted.

So now you can see what a disgusting man Jeff Kaplan is. Everything I have ever posted is 100% true and I can prove it.

I posted a TRUE post about Jeff ripping me off, and now he is slandering me in retaliation. So any client of his should know that this is what they are in for if they hire him. I do not have a criminal record. I have been dealing with a medical malpractice nightmare for almost 13 years, and I went to Jeff for help and instead he rips me off,and when I warn the public about him he posts lies about me.

This is an evil, evil man.

I posted a TRUE post about Jeff ripping me off, and now he is slandering me in retaliation. So any client of his should know that this is what they are in for if they hire him. I do not have a criminal record. I have been dealing with a medical malpractice nightmare for almost 13 years, and I went to Jeff for help and instead he rips me off, and when I warn the public about him he posts lies about me.

This is an evil, evil man.

So now you can see what a disgusting *** Jeff Kaplan is. Everything I have ever posted is 100% true and I can prove it.

This is an evil, evil man.

I posted a TRUE post about Jeff ripping me off, and now he is slandering me in retaliation. So any client of his should know that this is what they are in for if they hire him. I do not have a criminal record. I have been dealing with a medical malpractice nightmare for almosabout what he is going to dot 13 years, and I went to Jeff for help and instead he rips me off, and when I warn the public about him he posts lies about me.

This is an evil, evil man.

So now you all can see what a disgusting *** Jeff Kaplan is. Everything I have ever posted is 100% true and I can prove it.

This is an evil, evil man.

Simply "google" valerie swan, complaints & see all the claims she'said made against doctors, courts & judges & decide for yourself. Then check San Mateo county superior court searching the same name (& that's just the start of her criminal & civil history), then contact us & we can fill you in on her regular smear companions against people & businesses with good reputations. We can also give you the other counties she has records in.

@Cristy

Now you all can see what a disgusting man Jeff Kaplan is. If you post the truth about how he rips you off, he then slanders you.

Everything I have posted is 100% true and I can prove it. I have no criminal history. I have been dealing with a medical malpractice nightmare for 12 years, went to him for help, and I just have gotten screwed by him again.

This is an evil man.

@Cristy

I posted a TRUE post about Jeff ripping me off, and now he is slandering me in retaliation. So any client of his should know that this is what they are in for if they hire him. I do NOT have a criminal record. I have been dealing with a medical malpractice nightmare for almost 13 years, and I went to Jeff for help and instead he rips me off, and when I warn the public about him he posts lies about me.

This is an evil, evil man.

Please review this woman's profile, she never paid a dollar & makes up lies attacking a well respected doctor. She wanted us to stalk a doctor & a judge that conspired against her. Sorry we wouldn't break the law for her, feel free to contact us or look us up on fb & see what we are really all about.

@Cristy

You are a liar Jeff, as well as being a crook. Don't trust this man!!!

View more comments (13)
ID
Aliso Viejo, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article