Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Ordered 3 of product to to try as they tout their 100 percent money back guarantee. I then noticed they would only refund a single box if consumer didn't like product.

Update by user Apr 21, 2020

They refunded my money and we started fresh with one box which has a guaranteed full refund if the cats won't use it/don't adapt to it.

Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2020
Regarding cancellation, yet it still went through I left five messages and FINALLY got a call back and was told to write RETURN TO SENDER and give back to carrier. I did so, and they still haven't refunded my $76.06. When I go to "log in" it reads "create account no account found". Yet they have my money!! Also they offer 25 percent off your 1st purchase but that code doesn't work, I initially had to fight for that too!! My original amount for the 3 products was $93.+ but they took off $15+ after 3 messages regarding the "failure to launch" of their coupon code.

User's recommendation: If you are going to try this product just order one box, and replace only one box until for sure your cat(s) like it.

#1983261

I found you commercial disgusting really cat *** in food during breakfast worst ever

Resolved
ID
Product
Kitty Poo Club Litter Box Warranty
Pros
  • Wanrted to try with assurance of satisfaction
  • Cool idea
Cons
  • Bad customer service
  • Dont stand behind their product
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article