map-marker Bremerton, Washington

Kitsap RV plays games with your money

We had on motorhome on consignment with Kitsap RV. Our contract was for 14 days.

At the end of 14 days the contract stated they would buy it from us at the agreed price. The contract was up 10 days ago and they haven't paid us and are claiming they sold it during the 14 day period. We showed up to collect and the owner of Kitsap RV, John, told us he couldn't write a check until Monday. We asked for the keys since the contract was up and he said "no, it's sold".

They did NOT contact us to say it was sold and haven't paid for it. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

Cons:
  • Do not do business with this company
Problems with payment

Kitsap Rv - Customer Care Review

We thought we were in process of purchasing a rv from Kitsap Rv in Bremerton wa., waiting for a call to come in and buy it only to find out it was sold out from under us with no call. They even called us saying the owner accepted our offer because it was on consignment.

Called them this morning and they guy Rich we were waiting for call back to come in to get the jayco rv, told us he would put message under Jon's nose and have him call us right back, hours later We looked on their site because the call never came and it wasn't on there. I called got mark he said it was sold. I said well that's cheap shot because we were in the process of buying it as well waiting for a call to come in?

They bold faced lied and scammed us. Glad no money or personal info was giving out.

Poor customer service
map-marker Union Hill-Novelty Hill, Washington

Heartland Wilderness Review

I just bought a travel trailer I'm Kitsap RV very very pleased love the trailer The Help was great couldn't have asked for a better experience hopefully I have no problem problems in the future again great experience with the staff and my Wilderness trailer

Good quality
map-marker Hook, Wales

Had my RV on consignment with Kitsap RV and they took several items off my RV without my permission or knowledge

Absolutely horrible. Please beware of this business.

Stole items off of my RV while on consignment with Kitsap RV. Never did they have my permission to take them off and the only way I knew what was going on was when I showed up unannounced. Not only was the water heater and thermostat taken, but also the table leg holders. When confronted, they claimed a pre delivery inspection had found these items to be defective, even though I received a phone call from the owner saying the hot water tank was fine.

The RV was never sold, so why do an inspection, and when we were presented with an offer, we countered, as you do in negotiations, but were never contacted again by kitsap RV. We are now left with an RV we can't use or sell. I would think a business would try and make things right when they do something like this.

After everything this business did they turned it around on my wife and I and blamed us for what has happened. Pretty sure a business depends on its customers and if this is how this business treats it's customers....please please beware.

Damaged or defective
Guest

We have responded and worked diligently with the BBB regarding with this complaint. While we never want a customer to ever feel this way, we have done our very best to work to a positive conclusion both for the consignor (who's review is listed here) and the buyer.

We have an obligation to the buyers that by consigned inventory as well as working with the consignor's (sellers). Please feel free to read our reviews and status in how we satisfied the requirements of the BBB in this matter.

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Expert Talks

RV Travel During a Pandemic: Pros and Cons

Apr 30, 2021

The RVing tips and tricks: How to choose an RV? What’s it like to travel in an RV? Watch this video interview with full-time RV travelers, The Adventures of Fox & Miles. Learn how RV traveling can change your life and how to plan your camping trip wisely.

Read full article
Fox & Miles
Fox & Miles

Fox & Miles - RV experts and travelers who explore the US, chasing their dreams, and pursuing financial freedom.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article