Poor Customer Service

My father purchased a Jeep from Kissner Motors earlier this month. There were a couple of issues with this transaction. The first issue was that there was no owner's manual with the vehicle. Despite the fact that my father, a man in his 70s, asked THREE TIMES for a manual, he was not given one. This was despite the promises of the salesman he dealt with. Eventually, somebody at Kissner told my father to go to the nearby Jeep dealership and get an owner's manual. He did so and was given the information he needed to order one from Jeep. This cost him $48.00. The second issue came when we discovered that the driver's side tail light was out. My father asked the dealer to fix this situation and it was not addressed. Eventually, my father, being the tradesman that he is, went and purchased the bulb he needed from the Autozone store in Orchard Mesa and did the work himself. This dealer's behavior in this case is beyond shameful. The way they treated my father was abhorrent. Kissner Motors needs to write a check for $48.00 and an apology letter to my dad (I am not naming him to avoid retaliation by the dealer. A BBB report was created and Kissner bribed the BBB to remove the report.) Let this server as a warning. DO NOT do business with Kissner Motors. Once they get your money they will duck, dodge, squirm, and avoid taking care of any issues which may arise.
ID
Grand Junction, Colorado
Product
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Car
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article