Charging unwanted and unordered merchandize to my bank account.

I will never place another order with Kinoki Detox because I feel that the handling and shipping cost is a rip off. What gave your company the nerve to charge another order to my account? I want my $12.95 placed back in my bank account asap. I live on a fixed income and I can't have unknown, unordered charges taken out of my account. I want my money back in my account TODAY. Companies who scam customers into reording your merchandize after they have made an initial order make it hard for honest companies. I will not be ordering NOTHING ELSE from your company. Roberta B. Davis 14116 Whispering Pines Ct., #23 Silver Spring, MD 20906 (301) 460-****

This company has always treated me well for over 15 years and I personally have over 600 clients. Please remember that most of the people who post negative comments are disgruntled about their lives and are attracting negativity.

If you know anything about AEGON and the only real places to find out about anyone is the government sites, NOT public opinion, then you are intelligent.

Also, why are you wasting your time looking at this? What have YOU done TODAY to improve YOUR life, YOUR family, and YOUR associates?

Silver Spring, Maryland

Comment about Kinoki footpads

So far I have not experienced any problems with Kinoki. The one time that I did call customer service there is a option to cancel your subscription. So far I am neither pleased or displeased with the product or the service. It maybe like with prescription medication not all products will work for all people. I have tried all natural products in the past and found that some worked and that some did not work. So if anyone is really interested in taking control of their health and their healthcare costs then they must do their research and find what works for them. Some posts that I have read seem to be written by people who believe that prescription medication is the answer to everything.

Thank God for Kinoki Foot Pads, I have been concerned about the toxic build up in my body ever since aliens abducted me six years ago. These little miracle pads took care of all the interplanetary toxins, not to mention the alien viruses I was exposed to.

My advise to you is to buy a years supply and use them every day, one on each foot and one on your forehead. As an added bonus, the little aluminum foil wrapper the pads come in makes a great hat, shielding your brain from the cosmic rays sent by alien forces in an attempt to program all of mankind for self-annihilation.

So do it today, after all the giant frog commands it.

#32048

Go to Consumer Reports and check out this item,if you still stand behind them,I have some snake oil and a bridge to sell you!!

View more comments (1)
ID
#131994 Review #131994 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Galeton, Pennsylvania

Kinoki Detox Pads

I ordered the Kinoki detox pads in March 2008. As of May 10, I still haven't received the product, but my credit card was charged 3 weeks ago. I went onto the customer service link on the website and was instructed to call an 800 number. When I called the phone number, the rep told me that I had to go to the website as they only accept orders. While I was talking to her, I went back on the website she told me to go and it again referred me to the customer service 800 number. I explained this several times, but the rep just kept telling me to go to the website and that she couldn't help me. Now I can't find out the status of my order.

As an added bonus, the little aluminum foil wrapper the pads come in makes a great hat, shielding your brain from the cosmic rays sent by alien forces in an attempt to program all of humankind for self-annihilation. So do it today, after all the giant frog commands it.

Received their "free sample" and noted that they charged my credit card.

Tried to contact them by talking to a live person and found out that it is impossible. Tried to send a e-mail to their site. May have gotten there. I don't know if it did.

Discover Card people have been helping me.

Also had to refuse delivery of another package from Kinoki.

These people are devils

OH MY, I CAN'T BELIEVE OTHER PEOPLE HAVE EXPERIENCED THE SAME THING. I FINALLY JUST GAVE UP AND NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING, BUT THEY DID CHARGE ME. :(

:sigh Got so-called "free sample" aftr trying and utterly discounting the value of this sca.m. Now, one only gets 4 electronic !!! choices @ 800# and finally called credit card co.and got satisfied-JUST DONT PAY111

I ordered these tryed them and like everyone else they did not work. Also like everyone else I tried to call and cancel the order and was unable to.

I called twice and both times "transferred to CS rep". First time the wait time was 5 mins. I was on hold for 10. Second time was 8 mins - I hung up, that probably would have went into 20 mins.

The CS dept is only open Mon-Thurs from 9am to 5pm and Fri from 9am to 1pm. I dont know about anyone else but I am unable to sit at work and be put on hold for personal phone calls.

BBB here I come.

Kinoki foot pads are a big waste of money. I have been using pads from www.purifyyourbody.com and I have never slept better or felt better during the day.

I don't get the usual middle-of-the-day-rut anymore either. My sister-in-law who uses these religiously even send some in for testing. She sent in a used pad and a "control" unused pad. The used pad came back with all sorts of toxins and the unused came back clean of toxins.

I was sold from that point forward!!

Take is from this consumer, www.purifyyourbody.com is the only way to go! :grin

call your credit card company and have the charge reversed. Explain to them just what you wrote here... most cc companies have a 100% money back guarantee.

View more comments (7)
ID
#120448 Review #120448 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article