Untruthful Sales People and Managers

I came in back in November of 2017 after I was in a horrific car accident that totaled my car that was paid off. I was stressed out after a day of looking at cars and having to turn ion the rental car that day. My kids and I decided that we would try Mazda as our last car dealer for the day and so went over and parked. John Kozlowski was my salesperson and I was grateful that there was a knowledge person that was in my corner. I advised him of what I was looking for... a 2018 Mazda CX-5, in Dark Blue or a Purple, fully loaded, needed to lease to make payments lower. I was able to put money down so that would not be an issue. Mr Kozlowski showed me a 2018 Dark Blue CX-5 touring, that had the security package as well as all the bells and whistles. John Kozlowski also got a Manager onsite invloved by the name of Jared who assisted in the sale. I asked to make sure that this vehicle WAS in fact a 2018 as that was a specific ask of mine. Both John and Jared confirmed and advised me that this Was a 2018 and that there was a 2017 SUV handlers manual just because the 2018 was most likely being looked at by someone else in the showroom and they would make sure that the correct book got put back in my car. I agreed and I bought the SUV. So John and Jared Deliberitly LEASED ME a 2017 car under the VISE that it was a new car, and IT IS NOT!!! Also, I was not aware of this error until I got the oil changed for the first time. I questioned the service person and he said that this was not true and whomever sold me the car lied to me. LIED TO ME! Apparently. I also bought additional tire protection, lets just say I need it, when I took the SUV in because there was a nail in the tire, the service department could Not locate the additional tire protection either. WHAT happened!! I went in to purchase a n SUV and came out with a pharse of a purchase. If you are thinking of buying from Kings Mazda - PLEASE think again!!!! Especially if you are a single woman and want to put your trust into a dealership - this is Just Not The Right one. I am Warning People, and Kings Mazda is just full of Liars and Crooks.
ID
Deerfield, Ohio
Pros
  • Have healthy inventory
Cons
  • Jared and john are liars do not work with them
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
I want the highest person available at the dealership to contact me, Owner, VP, Someone who will care

Avoids covering items under warranty

Kings Mazda in Cincinnati Ohio would not cover my parts under warranty because they said I follow What my owners manuel told me to do. They said they made up a separate schdule I was supposed to follow EVEN though NOONE TOLD me about it. They told me that when I was sold the car I should NOT have been told that the maintenance on the care was already done. I just should have been given the NEW Schedule they made up?? this all makes no since to me. I cant be a mind reader of what they made UP!
ID
Cincinnati, Ohio
Loss

About

Kings Mazda Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.kingsmazda.com/privacy.htm
Kings Mazda Pros and Cons

Pros: Have healthy inventory

Cons: Jared and john are liars do not work with them

Summary

Dealer company Kings Mazda represents a certified business and works with automobiles and parts manufactured by Mazda Corporation. The assortment line consists of new and pre-owned vehicles and includes an additional option of service and repair scheduling which can be applied to all upper mentioned vehicles. Concerning the financial options, they can be also easily settled with the help of Kings Mazda. The clients are offered credit solutions which can help them in purchasing of the chosen car. The store houses a wide range of parts, accessories and details for Mazda of different types and it can be found in Cincinnati, Ohio. In order to be closer to customers, the company also maintains its social network activities, being present in twitter and Facebook.

Kings Mazda reviews and complaints

Kings Mazda is ranked 1237 out of 4363 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article