Kings Furniture in Elizabeth NJ. 23 Broad Street

I paid off my layaway, also paid for delivery and set up. My furniture never came. I called and the Manager kept telling me it was on the way. Stayed home from work wait. No delivery no phone call. Called next day not happy at all. Manager said sorry they will be there in a hour. Two hours went by call again. this time he tells me the driver was in an accident. They will be there tomorrow. I still don't have my furniture after he promised me a china cabinet for my patience. It didn't happen. Went to get my money back .They say that don't refund.

I had something on layaway too. I found out the store was closed. Does anybody have a phone # where we can reach them?

i need last names i paid 500 dollars for a livingroom set and never got it wtf what this men last names.

omg i dnt even noe what to do i paid them 400 dollars and went to give them more money but the pl was closed i cnt believe this!! any advice??

Kings Furniture really need to be dealt with I gave them 900$ in cash and never recieved my furniture called the BBB and Consumer Affairs they have complaints but the company was still in business wish I have known this prior to giving them my money but I won't stop until I find them no matter how long it takes I guess I have to do the job myself but I will stay in contact with Consumer Affairs something has to be DONE!

That Joe, Jose and Emil: These three men are the people most thieves, liars and forgers I've seen in my life. The Elizabeth Police Department are not doing anything about this. The situation is very complicated.

This is some ***. I also paid my funiture off the end of february & I also got the run around.

I did reach Joe my rep he told me that there was a gas leak and they had to shut down. I was to go to the fire department to get a refund, but I called today they said KINGS FUNITURE IS RESPOSIBLE for everything....I'm so mad!

I just placed the complaint in Elizabeth Police Department. I will place the complaint in Elizabeth Court.

But, I will also contact the spanish channels in order to make this public. They have to stop somehow.

Please, PLACE COMPLAINT IN ELIZABETH POLICE DEPARTMENT AND ELIZABETH COURT.

my cousin just ordered n paid $500.00 for bunk beds n waited for delivery no answers he went to store n they closed down?

i dont know about you guys but i deal with king furniture all the time and i never had a problem with them.. sure, sometimes things get delayed but im always very happy with them :)))

Check their Green Cards!!!!

They are full of ***, always lying on the drivers or truck.

Let me guess.....

The truck was in accident with your items!!!

Better one the truck was stolen with all the paper work in it....

View more comments (10)
ID
#222012 Review #222012 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Easton, Pennsylvania
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article