Poor customer service

Never been here /1st time and last time patronizing this place .. hubby and I was in the mood for seafood so I Google and based off the pictures I found items we both could enjoy . I paid over $140.00 bucks for this order and it was prepared poorly. We ended up tossing most of it ... I had two crab legs that was over cooked priced at 50 bucks and my other item was smashed in the container /appearance looked like slop I requested oysters( two orders that was also under cooked) . I called the restaurant asked to speak to management gave them my order number and was told to drive all the way back to them to show proof... It's 11pm and we stay in hillside il.. after explaining that was a inconvenience to us . The women on the phone told me verbatim perhaps I should pick another place in the future to order from since the drive is too far. I'm highly offended by the poor customer service. The food preparation and that when I called them in a professional manner I was talked too so unprofessionally. If it was a issue about money we wld never had patronize this establishment ! its about service recovery and making sure we come back. U guys will never get any additional business from us nor our friends and family.. its places like this u will see in a few years out of business and I can see it happening!! Rude service /poor food quality/and quantity was subpar for pricing.. Word of advice... Take care of those who spend they hard earned money in desperate times We keep u guys open. Remember that when u take another order!

User's recommendation: Spend elsewhere where they value your money.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article