You have my item and I want my money back NOW!

My expensive (SEVENTY *** DOLLARS!!!!!) digital recorder I purchased through "King Camera" online had a volume level that WAS extremely too low to use for my college classes. When they FINALLY messaged me back after SEVERAL emails, I was given an address to send it back for a refund. Now they have my item and refuse to refund my money. I tracked the order to make sure they got it. I was sent an email saying their policy is only for 7 days. How could I return it when no one messaged me back?! I am extremely pissed. Please give me suggestions on receiving my money back.
ID
East Brunswick, New Jersey

About

Summary

King Camera is a company that specializes in creating TV production such as commercial, and animations. The head office is located in a business center of London, Soho. The history goes back to the 1983. All ratio quotes are depicted at the site and depend upon the time and a camera used while shooting. The customer lists includes such famous brands and names like Persil, Pedigree, KiteKat, Pall Mall and many others which you can read in the “Clients” tab. King Camera offers video in a 2D and 3D format. To make up the final decision you can visit the portal and review the gallery.

King Camera reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article