Buyer beware of David King of King Cabinetry

David King took a $2750.00 (1/2 of the job) deposit from me to "put me on his schedule." As I prepared to get ready for the job, I noticed just exactly how bad a shape my cabinets were in. I verbalized my concern about "repairing" the cabinets as opposed to replacing them. David say, "yeah, it would be like putting lipstick on a pig." With that remark, I was sick to think I had almost hired him for a "repair" job. I requested a replacement quote. It came in at almost at almost $15,000.00. In addition the job was going to take 8-10 weeks. That was unacceptable. I couldn't afford the $15,000, and requested my deposit back. David says he doesn't have the money. Even though the repair job was mostly labor, and required very little material cost. I have since done some research on David, and have learned that he has a very bad rating on the BBB website, with incidences as recent as 6/16 to the present. It appears David has a history of this.....taking deposits and disappearing.

I also have a complaint against him. Can you please share with me your contact info?

@PissedConsumer1306463

I'd love to. But this is not the venue to do that. However, I have a wealth of information and am more than glad to share/help!

Still have not received my money. Now I'm having to go through the small claims court process despite the fact that David has told me 8 times he will pay me.

I did a background check on this guy, and he has so many liens, and small claim issues against him.

Consumer, stay clean of this guy!! He's bad news!!!

View more comments (2)
ID
Service
King Cabinetry Cabinet Replacement
Cons
  • His shyster way of conducting business
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article