Kinetic Kitchen and Bath incomplete and poor quality

We hired them to install a new kitchen. They lost our design, their workers failed to show up repeatedly. When we called to discuss concerns we were told the President of the Co thought our kitchen was complete weeks before. Two months after their initial mistake they still gave the granite company the wrong design plan and we were overcharged for granite, luckily we caught the mistake and the granite was not cut yet. He came out to see the work and promised to get it completed. The cabinets are chipping after only a few months....the glass on the cabinets came installed with a stain and will not come off. We had to hire another company due to the poor quality of work and incomplete kitchen. We had two contractors come in and both gave us feedback about the poor quality of the install done by Kinetic. Never use this company. Our new guy found hidden illegal "live" wires in the walls.

I am the owner of Kinetic Kitchen and bath. This customer filed a complaint with the BBB on 10/10/2010... Upon receipt of the complaint, we promptly went out and corrected the issues left outstanding by one of our subcontractors. Both husband and wife signed a satisfaction form on 11/19/2010 stating all issues had been corrected and they were fully satisfied with the job. They even came back to us in spring of 2011 to do a second phase of construction.... We couldn’t agree on a design vs. budget, and parted company (I thought on good terms) shortly thereafter I received notification of a pending second complaint from the same customer via the BBB.... after detailed investigation, the BBB elected not to pursue the second complaint because it was unfounded....I assumed the issue was finally put to rest until I was notified about this complaint on pissedconsumer.com...

As a small business owner in a small community it pains me greatly to see a cheap anonymous complaint like this get posted about my company. I work tirelessly to provide the very best customer service possible, and take it personally when I read derogatory comments like these... before making any judgment about our company based on an anonymous complaint, please feel free to call me and hear my side personally...716 297 **** ex 15

Thanks!

Chris Connelly

President

Kinetic Kitchen and bath

ID
Buffalo, New York
Loss

About

Summary

Kinetic Kitchen the full name is Kinetic Kitchen and Bath is a kitchen, bath, and design company which has been on the market for over 30 years. The team of Kinetic Kitchen includes professional managers, interior designers, architects and master craftsmen. The services offered by the company includes Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling, Wood-Mode and Bath Planet services. Kinetic Kitchen also provides Kitchen Express service which allows clients to get their kitchens remodeled or installed in 5 days or less. The company offers financing options. They include revolving lines of credit, fixed term equity loans and unsecured construction loans without any equity requirements. Kinetic Kitchen has both interest free and low interest rate loans. The sales staff usually helps clients to determine which option is best for the project.

Kinetic Kitchen reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article