Verified Reviewer

They are trying to bill me for something they have already billed Medicare for.

I am a Registered Nurse who used to do Home Healthcare, so I know the routine. My post-hip fracture intake was done last March, so COVID-19 measures were in place. PT was set up for 3 times a week. I have Medicare Part A, so it should have been covered 100%. All...
#1987698

Guys this person is not a registered nurse. If you look at her spelling and grammar style you will see that she did not make it past elementary school.

To get to medical school you need a high school or higher education. This she does not have. She is just pretending to be a nurse.

But to qualify for nursing school, you would have to write an essay. Her essay would disqualify her from medical school because she can hardly write.

View more comments
ID
Kissimmee, Florida
Pros
  • Quinn the pt was great when he could come
Cons
  • Kindred billing dept is trying to double bill me
  • No way to email them documents
Loss
Preferred solution
Update my insurance info and stop trying to double bill me

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article