Verified Reviewer

They are trying to bill me for something they have already billed Medicare for.

I am a Registered Nurse who used to do Home Healthcare, so I know the routine. My post-hip fracture intake was done last March, so COVID-19 measures were in place. PT was set up for 3 times a week. I have Medicare Part A, so it should have been covered 100%. All supervisory checks were over the phone, so were some PT appointments. Discharge was a 3-minute phone call, and now I am getting bills for the visits that Medicare has already paid. Kind of sounds like fraud!! But, of course there are no billing or insurance email addresses to communicate with- just payment specialists. Thank goodness I was able to move around and build up my own muscles, PT guy was great, but not worth paying twice.

User's recommendation: Check your billing and insurance, they already got hit in 2016, looks like they didn't learn!

#1987698

Guys this person is not a registered nurse. If you look at her spelling and grammar style you will see that she did not make it past elementary school.

To get to medical school you need a high school or higher education. This she does not have. She is just pretending to be a nurse.

But to qualify for nursing school, you would have to write an essay. Her essay would disqualify her from medical school because she can hardly write.

ID
Kissimmee, Florida
Pros
  • Quinn the pt was great when he could come
Cons
  • No way to email them documents
  • Kindred billing dept is trying to double bill me
Loss
Preferred solution
Update my insurance info and stop trying to double bill me

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article