Kindergolf Coach Review

Hello to all, if you are reading this considering to sign up your child with kindergolf, i suggest you NOT to!! I use to be an ex coach for kindergolf, the reason why I am writting this letter is in hope that parents do not waste any more money on this company. Over the 2 years that I have been working with this company, I have seen many parents ridiculously fallen into their marketting scheme for such lousy service. I am very surprise at times that parents are still willing to pay after a bad experience with the company. I am fustrated how the company treats my colleague and continuously milk money out of you parents through their marketting scheme and poor service. In all honesty, there are many better companies out there or even private coaches though they may be slightly more expensive. Phil brew, heartland etc etc. Dont waste a penny and your time with kindergolf, on top of that dont HARM YOUR KIDS. What do I mean by harm? Harm- 80% of the coaches they hire are NOT GOLFERS. They r basically kids themselves but who can blame them. Its harmful because these "coaches" will teach the wrong technique only causing harm and a lifetime of bad habits which are very hard to correct. I kid you not. If you dont believe me, try asking them questions like, what golf set do u use and why, how far do you drive, whats ur handicap, which club do you play at, how do u count handicap, and lastly, show me how u swing the ball etc etc.. Mind you they are trained to answer basic questions. I do however have to give credit to a few good coaches- Bernie- The best coach, with years of experience and she genuinely love kids! She is patient and cares for the kids with all her heart. She is also a single handicaper. Richard Smith- Angmoh with kids of his own. Descent golfer though he lost to me in NSRCC once. :) caring and patient. Melissa- Fierce but good. Descent golfer. and Jasmine (if she is still with the company). If you really want to sign ur kids up which i hope u wouldn't, please find for ONLY THESE COACHES if they have not left the company already. Contact me if you wish to see if they do private lessons or if you need any further reasoning not to join this company. Do not fall for schemes such as free 45min trial class, 1 for 1, golf camp etc. Lastly all I want to say is, if you are looking for a golf coach, please, NOT KINDERGOLF, if your kid is already in Kindergolf, GET THEM OUT!!!!!!

You did say bernie, richard and melissa are good coaches. So if students are already under them, shouldnt they stay and continue lessons with these coaches instead of pulling their kids out and re-start their learning with a more "reputable" academy?

ID

Terrible Management at Kindergolf AMK Hub - No care for students (Negative Review)

My child was enrolled in a preschool level golf programme Kindergolf in Singapore (AMK Hub branch). In Dec, we were told by the school teacher that the franchiser had broken into the school and forcibly taken over the school (I did not know that this can happen in Singapore). As a result, the franchisee can no longer assess the school and continue lessons. On the same day of the "break-in" to the school, the Kindergolf owner and franchiser called me (and other parents). I was told that they could not confirm when lesons would continue and that they will get back to me quickly. A month passed and there was silence. In Jan, a lady called Catherine claiming to be a customer service staff from Kindergolf said they can resume lessons. I questioned about the lesson days but she cannot confirm. The school has no records of my child's development. They also requested for me to waste my money and time with another assessment session when its clearly the fault of their aggressive business takeover that caused us parents grief. My child had a long break in lessons, change of teachers (and with credentials unknown to me), unknown time, loss of child's training records and level, loss of time and money... all because a business operator such as Kindergolf chose to pursue an aggressive possession of the business of their own franchisee. In fact I do love the franchisee's staff and service which contrary does not reflect in the parent Kindergolf organisation. I am writing this because I regard the way (I as a customer) Kindergolf treats its customer to be akin to trash. I am writing this because they were supposed to get back to me but can't. I am writing this because they now owe me money as I deem it a breach acceptable levels of services which should be provided (ie they should refund me).
ID
Singapore, Singapore
Loss

About

Summary

Golf is considered to be prestige hobby and entertainment activity. That is why so many parents dream their children become professionals in golf. Kindergolf is a special educational school for children. Professional golf experts teach children not only the fundamentals of golf, but also explain the basics of mental discipline and instill positive life skills. Teachers will find individual approach to every kid. The school arranges various events and fests. On the official web pages, parents can find information about school locations, classes schedule, offered programs and prices. By the way, Kindergolf offers unique possibilities for young golfers to make career in this school.

Kindergolf reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article