Malpratice on 5 year old Michael Kornblatt

Kids Dentistree - Malpratice on 5 year old Michael Kornblatt
DONT LET THIS BE OK PLEASE SHARE**********Does your child mean anything to you? Help me make this go viral for justice for my child. My children are my everything. Kids Dentistree in Jeffersonville Indiana have been reported to the medical board as well as BBB, Wave 3 and the Police Department 1/23/17 the dentist MICHAEL KORNBLATT , was getting ready to place numbing gel to her back left and my daughter who is 5 years old ,bit down on his finger the dentist started making punching motions towards my child he then grabbed her arm which was completely still on the chair and squeezed after about 15 seconds she did and he slammed back in his chair and took his gloves off threw them in the floor slung the tray back and stormed out of the room meanwhile me and the other two dental assistants looked at each other me not knowing what to say in shock was just concerned about getting my daughter out of there. She was zoned out on nitrous oxide they turned the oxygen on to help her get off of it . He came back in the room putting on his gloves and I said I think it would be best if we rescheduled . I left with my daughter, she said she wanted to go to school at that moment I wanted to forget everything that happened and took my child to school . Her teacher she sent me a picture of her arm after she complained about it hurting .I made her an appointment to get doctors office and picked her up from school, the principal suggested to calling CPS then the police department that he put his hands on her and left marks on her arm. We then went to the doctor and she said everything seemed ok and there was no bruising or need for a x-ray. I picked up my daughters medical records from the dentist and in the chart he had charted that she was thrashing and kicking and had her hands by her mouth at the time of bite which is false documentation and he had also confirmed it was incorrect charting after I had called the office demanding an accurate statement and he assured I would be able to pick up a accurate chart in the morning of her visit. I picked up another chart stating false accusations about me and my response to the incident the dentist and the assistant told me it would be best to talk in the back after I had said the things I wanted to say he stated he could not say things he cannot remember. THIS PHOTO IS AN HOUR LATER AFTER EVENT Kids Dentistree Jeffersonville Indiana 812-284-**** Let them know this is not ok

This company has also violated her daughters Hipaa rights . I seen all the comments on Facebook.

The assistant has been publically posting personal health information on the internet . This is un called for .

I can't believe that they are doing this . They should have learned Hipaa rights before they were even hired .

This is down right horrible . Thanks for sharing .

I'm so sorry that this has happened to your daughter . My family has been warned to stay away from this place .

Thank you for reporting this . I'm curious to know , what has Kidsdentistry said about this ? Have they contacted you ? I see at the top of this page it said the issue is unresolved .

I think the company needs to own up to this and issue some type of statement and apolyogy . It's the right thing to do .

@PissedConsumer1278587

Thank you I have yet to be contacted..

Zack is right, you are protected by law if you punch him in the face for grabbing your daughter like that. Not only that he will eb the one in trouble for child abuse.

If he does not want to be bitten he should not be working with kids. I bet the reason he works with kids and not adults is because he would not dare lay a hand on someone 16 and older.

@Otie Vxl

Right on Peter99 I agree a 100% with you .

Your daughter may be five years old, but throwing the gloves on the floor by an adult is childish behaviour. I hope that someone fires him he has abuses other kids. In future be aware that you are allowed to use physical force on him if he is grabbing your child like that and you won't get into trouble because you are just protecting your child.

I have no idea if this is true or not but I would not take a report on this silly site as automatically true.

I would take it as caution and do some real research.

People post all kinds of crazy stuff for all kinds of weird reasons.

Just don't take anything you read here as gospel, that's all.

@ramjet

Absolutely it is true go and spend some time at there office with your child you'll find out sooner than later good luck to you.

@ramjet

Ransom are you serious . How could you be so negative ?

Have you read all the comments on Facebook ? I guess all of the other women who experienced similar problems with the same Michael Kornblatt are all lieing .

Their seems to be a pattern here . This guy needs to be removed and replaced before someone elese child is hurt .

View more comments (23)
Featured
ID
Jeffersonville, Indiana
Service
Kids Dentistree Dentistry Doctor
Pros
  • Fact i thought i could trust him
Cons
  • He left marks on my childs arm his temper and resolution
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article