Ronald J. Perez (562)502-**** Kiddy *** Dealer

KIDDY *** DEALER AND SEX OFFENDER SCAM ARTIST (562)502-**** serinasronnie@***.com I was contacted by Ronald J. Perez for film production. He promised me he could produce, film, edit, dvd and distribute all types of films. His credentials were business management, real estate ethics and film production. Mr. Perez gave me a sample of the work he did for my review plus several references. After review of his product I decided to move forward with his company. Mr. Perez wanted $5000.00 up front and $5000.00 on completion of the product. I met Mr. Perez at his apartment which turns out he is still living with his mother at 15550 Carfax Ave Bellflower CA 90706. When I walked in the door I suspected something fishy going on. There were several half dressed boys sitting on the couch and two adults directing them to come into the bedroom. I asked Mr. Perez what was going on and he told me it was a new film project for his school. I asked him what type of school film projects has half naked under age boys running around. He got upset and tried kicking me out of his moms' apartment. I tried taking back my cashier check but was forced out of his mother's apartment. I called the police and spoke with Detective Sherman of the Long Beach Police Department. She asked me what I saw and if I knew any names of the victims or participants involved in the filming of minors. I told him I was only there for a few minutes and left when I realized something was wrong and called the police immediately. The police raided Mr. Perez's mother's apartment and Ronald J. Perez was arrested for procession, manufacturing and distribution of child *** and procession of a controlled substance. Mrs. Perez (his mother) was charged with the same counts. I never got my $5000.00 back and was told by the police I probably will never. I have filed a civil suit against Mr. Perez and am awaiting a hearing on it.

Look Consumer Advocates idiots, as you notice, the only ones reading and responding to these posts are your company and Ronalds friends who are defending his reputation.We all know it's you in sheeps clothing posting as others not involved. Noone outside of these two groups are interested in your dumb *** claims.

Give it up. You lost. You're laughable at this point.Everyone involved knows what you chumps are up to. Every effort you have put into ruining Ronalds reputation has backfired and only fueled the fire.

Trust me, everyone here that is a friend of Ronalds is going to post all over the place about how corrupt your company is. You will lose a lot of money. We won't stop until you are filing for bancruptcy!!!!! We will ensure every single effort possible from here forth is put into stomping you into the ground like the nasty little bugs you sons of *** are.

My cousin with the department of consumer affairs is looking into you already so start *** yourselves now!! It's over.

Good point. Two different named people have said very similar things.

They don't know how to spell character. They both spell it charature. Isn't that when the guys at Disneyland draw your picture in a silly cartoon way? LOL!!!!!!

The sentences are almost identical, and also the most recent post by "Phill Banner" claims he did some research. How in his research did he find that Ronald perez does not carry an ID and doesn't drive?

This is soo funny that someone would go this far. Worse then an ex-girlfriend bent on revenge.

I am flattered that a company which is supposedly legitament would go so far to discredit my name. this mike simms character and phil banner guy must be the same person because there spelling is identicle and why would i do research on my self really this is a joke much like consumer advocates gruop ryan thanks for the amusing commentary

If this Ronald guy has a warrant for his arrrest why doesnt the police pick him up if his address is 15550 Carfax Ave Bellflower CA 90706? Why is he allowed near his children if he is a kiddy *** dealer? Wouldnt his kids parents be worried for them?

I did some research on this Ronald charature and he has a warrant out for his arrest. Ronald Perez carries a fake id and will not drive to allude the police.

Michaelanderson818 posted "SHE asked me what I saw and if I knew any names of the victims or participants involved in the filming of minors. I told HIM I was only there for a few minutes and left when I realized something was wrong and called the police immediately." MICHAELANDERSON818 NEEDS TO GET HIS STORY STRAIGHT.

IS DETECTIVE SHERMAN A SHE OR A HE? SOME THING FISHY ABOUT THIS POST.

SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE A RETALIATION EFFORT! POOR GUY IF THIS IS THE CASE.

This is simply a retaliation of a corrupt company called CONSUMER ADVOCATES GROUP. Ronald J Perez worked for this comapny and noticed after only 2 days they were corrupt.

He advised me he noticed clients leaving CONSUMERS ADVOCATES GROUP upset they were scammed of thousands of dollars from this company. Ronald quit his second day and posted his findings on the Better Business Bureau. This rediculous claim of an innocent ex employee of CONSUMER ADVOCATES GROUP is simply there way of retaliating in the most childish way possible. I have known Ronald J Perez for over 10 years and this is deffinitely not his character.

CONSUMER ADVOCATES GROUP is being affected by his posting on the Better Business Bureau and decided they would post this outlandish claim which is VERY illegal on their part.A very deep criminal investigation will be done on CONSUMER ADVOCATES GROUP and will no doubt shut down their operations from further scamming innocent consumers from their hard earned cash. Other posts on other sites have also been done by CONSUMER ADVOCATES GROUP. Interestingly enough, the claim that he lives in an apartment and that his mothers last name is still Perez, is also wrong. They obviously tried very hard, since they also had someone *** his Better Business Bureau accont and had his report removed.

The company then posted his name as owner of CONSUMER ADVOCATES GROUP on the Better Business Bureau website. I urge anyone to request a police report of this incident from the person who posted this claim from the Long Beach Police Department, even though he doesn't even live in or near Long Beach. CONSUMER ADVOCATES GROUP has a very creative imagination and must have some interest in kiddy p&*n if they are posting something in this field of disgust.

Ronald is a hard working father who wants nothing more but to support his child and has never done anything to harm her. He is a great father and shows great interest in raising his child in the most professional and humane manner.Shame on CONSUMER ADVOCATES GROUP for being such a disgusting and corrupt corporation.

I did some research on this Perez charature and it seems to be all true.

I would believe the post because ive done some research on this guy and it seems to be true.

View more comments (8)
ID
#219011 Review #219011 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Herndon, Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article