DON'T SHOP AT KIDDY KORNER!!!!

Here's the concise version of a very bad experience. My daughter purchased a GRACO Pack and Play from this store which was supposedly new. The price $75.00. Please note we drove there all the way from Tarpon Springs to St. Petersburg. Upon returning home, we did some research and discovered that the SAME item RETAIL was $69 in Walmart and $68 in Target. Now, it was my impression that you shop consignment stores to "save" money......correct? I called the store but the owner was gone so I proceeded to send an email. I never received a response. In addition, when we opened the box .....there were pieces missing which meant ANOTHER 1 hour trip to St. Petersburg! When my daughter returned the next day she was given a $5.00 store credit..............YEP $5.00! and the music box is still missing the cord and actually it is the wrong music box so it's useless. We called other consignment stores in the Pinellas county area; described the item and asked their pricing. We received responses like $48, $49 etc. Needless to say, we will never step foot again into this store......you shouldn't either if you really want to be treated fairly. The last reviews on the website were in 2008. I guess things have changed dramatically. We've previously recommended this store to friends......that will NEVER happen again and we will warn people to stay away from Kiddy Korner.
ID
Tampa, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article