Parry Sound, Ontario Canada

I purchased 2 Steam Cards at 2 different locations in Parry Sound,Ontario. And I was tolded they used. I didn't scratch them off until purchasing them and I had bought them as a gift but we were told they were used. And so all I'm asking can I get the steam cards replaced or get my refund back that I spended for 2 Steam Cards totalling at $ 200 dollars each which amounts to $ 400 dollars Canadian. My name : Sandra McCoy and you reach me this cellphone number: 1-70*-***-**** ASAP thank you.

User's recommendation: Be careful.

Preferred solution
Full refund

One of the biggest waste of money.

Spent the $3500. or what ever it was for the package. Seams to me about a year ago. All I ever got was a web sight. Several lame leads, Nothing near a high traffic sight, Nothing I would even consider. They made the allotted calls and even some bonus calls. To date not one sight did I get. Made several calls to Kickstart, always give it some more time. To date all the sights I have I got my self. Before Kickstart I spent $450. on a so called locator, That just ran with my money. Loosing 450. is bad enough, But over 3000. SUCKS. So Think hard before you give your money away to the SO Called LOCATORS. Angry Angry Angry Angry

Thanks for posting this I was on the fence then I talked to one of their sales people who actually had the nerve to tell me they don't sell / location when it's directly on their website. Everything out of his mouth was slimy and I just didn't even feel right when I got off the phone so thank you so much for writing in

Not as described/ advertised

I've paid for 21 vending locations and NO Response

Last year back in August 2017 I contacted Kick Start Locations in order to locate 21 candy machine locations. My 1st contact was Robert Patterson then transferred over to Theresa Balbuena the customer support manager. So after I've purchased 21 bulk candy vending locations and received NO response from Kick start locations, I begin emailing and calling them...Nothing..Now I find out it's a FRAUDULENT website/business. They have another FRAUDULENT website called vending locator 360. It's been 9 months later and STILL no response. I've reported this issue to the BBB, FBI, IRS. They are investigating this matter thoroughly. {{Redacted}}

How did the process go? Did you get a full refund eventually?

I am thinking to begin vending machine business with Kickstart, but trying to see how it works as reading all reviews.. There are positive reviews as much as negative rates.Hope things got better for you by now.

@PissedConsumer1522864

Hi Chloe, I did not receive a Full Refund. The process was easy in the beginning when they take your money but then kick start took 6 months to get the locations which messed up the warranty in replacing the vending locations which did not do well.

Try another Company, Kick Start is Horrible in responding back. Once they have your money..They literally will not respond for months.

Find every location yourself. I found 92 locations in under 2 months myself while Kick Start responded back to me within 11 months later...Good Luck!

#1662080
@PissedConsumer1522921

How did you find 92 locations?!

@PissedConsumer1522864

After getting off the phone with them if I were you I wouldn't do it. The salesperson out-and-out lied to me and then when I caught him in a lie he got really rude just seems like unsavory practices so best of luck to you

View more comments (3)
Naples, Florida
Service
Kick Start Locations Customer Care
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Full refund

Kickstart locations in complete fraud.

Kickstart locations has been trying for over a year to get me replacement locations since several brand new machines were stolen asap upong placement.The owners (4) said to me right away first thing that kickstart loactions said they are not responsible.I was out four brand new machines and they tell lies upon lies to get the candy machines placed. The BBB I can gladly tell you is a total in it for the money and nothing else. Their rating means only they are paid off in big dollars and the Owner responds to the complaint. I was finally after endless battling repaid for 3 locations but they owe me $1500 minimum for stolen machines and refuse to pay. Do not believe a single word the BBB or Kickstart locations say to get you money. I was a big *** and I mean big to give them my money for locations. Do not follow in my footstep and be smarter then me. Also do not in a minute let the BBB fool you since they are a total in it for the money for themselves and A plus reviews a bought with big dollars.
Service
Kick Start Locations Customer Care
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

BUYER BEWARE!!! Stay away from these guys.

Took my money and never did provide a suitable location. It's been over a year and nothing? I've tried contacting Mr. Patterson directly as well as online but have yet to receive an acceptable response. I've also filed a report with the BBB. There were okay at one time, I highly recommend everyone to stay far away from them now. There are several other much better locating services available. The others that I've found not only are cheaper and provide much better service but they also do not require payment until they have provided the location. RIP OFF
#1990878

what were the other locaters thats bettere then kickstart?

I was about to do the same, they sound great on the phone and online but I had such a bad experience with another online locator and looks like they all the same. Thank you!

Wow thank u so much for this ad I was close to pay them my Lil bit of money do have betters locators ? Plz thank you so much

@PissedConsumer1313527

Thanks for all the reviews they were very helpful. Please if possible post locating service providers you've had positive relationships with.

Total Ripoff not providing at all what they promised and stole our money,

Ignores calls after promising locations with 120 vistors a day,high traffic,near the are we requested.

They owe me $775.00 for 15 locations that were not at ll what we wanted and there gurantee is totally meaningless.

Robert Pattersons companies does not provide you the service they claim they do.

Horrid any locations,no traffic,places never heard of them and fraud.

@PissedConsumer876690

total opposite for me they located them very slow but overall my accounts where good and I'm currently working with them again. Its all about trial and era with locations try different product or try moving the machine to a different spot you would be surprised how that will and can help

#1990882
@PissedConsumer1185631

what are different locaters with more positive results. kickstart seems to be not a top grade peformer?

View more comments (6)
Chantilly, Virginia
Loss

Kick start locations - never delivered product

Robert Patterson - owner of Kick start locations for bulk vending machines online. Took opur money and never provided the service after 9 emails and calls to his office - kept telling us he would working on it. They were to provide a locationf ro our candy machine in Las Vegas - only ONE location! never did a *** thing and never refunded our month we paid up front. Avoid this company and do not do business with them. They cannot handle ONE location job they cant do anything right. feel free to contact them and ask why they failed to deliver such a simple job.

I ordened 50 machines to be placed.Paid over $2000, during almost 1 year he only placed me 10 machines.When i discussed to him to refund me the money he only gave me back $800.He kept more than $1000 without doing nothing.Please do not trust on this company they are a scam.

Had a very similiar experience with them. I tried to get a refund with no luck.

BUYER BEWARE!! These guys prey on the novice and unexperienced.

#1990885
@PissedConsumer549393

can you provide a better locator with better results?

View more comments (2)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article