Kia lease return nightmare

Warning for Kia car lessees. My nightmare started when I returned my leased car at the end of the term and leased a new one. The Irvine Kia dealer did not notify the DMV nor did they notify Kia finance department regarding WAIVING the disposition fee. After 3 months, I received a Notice of default from DMV for not paying the registration for the car I returned 3 months ago, I also received the Notice of default from Toll road (someone still driving under my name) and I also received letter from collection for not paying disposition fee. WHAT A NIGHTMARE. I called Kia dealer in Irvine and there is no one willing to help, they were forwarding my calls from one extension to another, there was no accountability. They were playing the blame game between the Kia dealer and Kia finance. Only thing they did was emailing me the release letter and told me to take care of the rest by myself. It took me two weeks and unlimited phone calls to Kia finance and collection, two trips to Toll road location in Irvine and a trip to DMV to take care of all of these issues. It was clearly the Kia dealer’s responsibility and they failed terribly

When should you lease a car? NEVER

ID
Irvine, California
Service
Kia Of Irvine Auto Leasing
Cons
  • Poor
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Messed up Vehicle Registration

My daughter leased a new Kia in January of 2016 and the dealership mistakenly put the vehicle in my name and made me the registered owner. They refuse to correct their error. I have nothing to do with this vehicle and I do not want to be liable for it. They promise to get back to me but never do and it has now been three months. I have spoken to them many times and drove back to the dealership several times. Recently, I communicated with the number two executive at the dealership but still have no satisfaction. Their vehicle are great but their customer service stinks.
ID
Temecula, California
Service
Kia Of Irvine Auto Loan
Pros
  • Clean dealership
Cons
  • Non responsive staff
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Change the registration to the correct owner.

About

Kia Of Irvine Warranty
Cars built to last. The Company have a lot of confidence in the quality and durability of every new Kia that rolls off the assembly line. So much confidence, that Website offer an industry-leading Kia 10-year or 100,000-mile warranty program. Each provides coverage until either the yearly or total mileage figure is reached—whichever comes first. The extended protection of the Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program* gives Kia owners added peace of mind against unforeseen service and repairs. The Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program* covers repairs made to precise Kia standards and requirements. The Client of Kia Of Irvine can rest easy knowing The User's vehicle is in the skilled hands of Kia trained service technicians at The Client's authorized Kia Dealer. All warranties are limited. For complete details, see a dealer or download complete details of the Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program in PDF format.
To read more: https://www.kiaofirvine.com/kia-warranty-irvine-ca
Kia Of Irvine Privacy Policy
In connection with The User's transaction, Kia of Irvine may acquire information about The User as described in this notice, which www.kiaofirvine.com handle as stated in this notice. The Company may collect personally identifiable information such as name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, social security number, date of birth, etc This personal information is collected and used by Kia of Irvine staff for the purpose of facilitating a relationship or business transaction. Company's website resides behind a firewall and uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer, the industry-standard security protocol used to communicate with browsers) to transmit personal information. Data is strongly encrypted during transmission to ensure that personal and payment information is secure. Industry-standard data encryption techniques are used to protect personal information on Kia Of Irvine's' servers.
To read more: https://www.kiaofirvine.com/terms
Top Kia Of Irvine Services

Auto Loan, Auto Leasing

Kia Of Irvine Pros and Cons

Pros: Clean dealership

Summary

Kia of Irvine is a car dealership which specializes in sales of Kia new and pre-owned vehicles. The company was founded in 2012. Its headquarters is based in Irvine, California, United States. Kia of Irvine offers the following models: Cadenza, Optima, Rio, Sorento, and Sportage. The company financial department helps to fill out an application form and get a car loan. There is an online tool to calculate interest rate, amount of loan, and monthly payments. It is possible to receive an appraisal value on personal vehicle. Kia of Irvine offers front end alignment, adjust brakes, transmission flush, filter change, and exhaust repair services.

Kia Of Irvine reviews and complaints

Kia Of Irvine is ranked 521 out of 4363 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article