Lies A Point Of Sale ( Mohmed and Preggie)

Dear Customer Service, I purchased a Toyota Auris from Kia Toti in Durban KZN, when I received the car it had 67500KM ever since I have done 1800KM the was actually due for a service in September and nobody informed until I called Toyota this week and booked the car in. Today my car is in Toyota and they say my brakes need to be done R4200. My argument here is 1. I called the dealership TOTI KIA and they are adamant its not they responsibility. 2. Why could they not inform me at the sale time that this car needs its breaks check? I bought this car from you Kia as I it is such a reputable brand and took it for granted that these checks including the breaks is compulsory as it it a safety hazard. Please could you get back to me as I should been informed about this by the dealership as part of the customer service element had I known at the time I could have budgeted accordingly. This is so unfair especially it being Christmas around the corner. Despite me leaving numerous messages for Mohamed or someone to call me back no one does.
ID
Service
Kia Durban South Customer Care
Cons
  • Lies and willingness to help me
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article