Rosalyn Jap
map-marker Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

They finished the job. Tree and stump removal

They finished the job they were paid for and did a decent job. It was not done when they initially said it would be completed but the price was good and it got done. The price was well below the competitors. They did a tree removal and stump removal. They took out a very large tree. I would recommend them based on the price. The final job was above expectations and there was a minimal mess for such a large job. This job took linger than it should have but the price made up for the time it took for ccompletion.
Rosalyn Jap
map-marker Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Beware! They were paid and did not finish the job!

Updated by user Jul 01, 2011

They finished the job.

Original review Jun 30, 2011
Beware! They were paid and did not complete the job. They responded to 1 phone call and promised to finish the job for which they were paid. They never showed up. After multiple, daily phone calls for the past month I have given up hope. If you google the business address it shows up on the Bucks County Sheriffs sale list. I would not trust this business. They were paid over a month ago and have not completed the job. They are also not a registered contractor in the state of Pennsylvania. I am not sure that they are insured.
Loss:
Guest

Please remove this post as it is not meant for Keystone Tree Experts. It is meant for Keystone Tree and Stump. Thank you.

Guest

I am the daughter of the owner of Keystone Tree Experts (in business in Bucks County PA for almost 50 years). This complaint is not meant for our company.

There is another company called Keystone Stump and Tree Services and maybe you have confused us with them. They are located in Levittown, PA. We also do not work in Philadelphia. Please clarify.

We are registered contrators with the state of PA. Thank you

View more comments (1)
cathy b Qdn
map-marker Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Did not clean up and scratched my siding

Keystone tree and stump service came to my home to cut down my trees. They did not clean up when they were done cutting down my trees i had large branches laying around my yard wood chips were everywhere they even got them in my pool. While they were doing their work they scratched my siding so bad i had to spend money to replace it. They told me that they would come to my home at a certain time and didn't come for about an hour to two later.I am really not pleased with the service i received from this company.
Loss:
Guest

I am the daughter of the owner of Keystone Tree Experts (in business in Bucks County PA for almost 50 years). This complaint is not our company.

Please clarify. Thank you.

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

Drought and water restrictions put lawns at risk in dry areas. Watch lawn expert tips on how to grow lawns with less water and preserve the healthy yard despite a drought.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article