Manufacturer: Keystone Rv Category: Rvs Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
when my wife and I were going over the things we needed for our new montana 3711fl we were charged labor for everything we needed or wanted. like the fifth wheel in my truck to the toppers for the 6 slideouts, then they didn't add the cost of all of it to the loan which ended up being over 5k dollars. but then they blamed us saying we said we would pay separate for it. then they told us the camper was ready to be picked up and to bring our trade...

Anonymous You might want to check out their Facebook page. I think you might want to leave a comment there as well

Joe Vidmar I WISH I WOULD OF READ THE REVIEWS, CAMPING WORLD SUCKS!! THEY NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING

I didn't like
  • Whole buying experience from them
  • Do not stand behind the customer and they are untrustworthy

2016 Keystone Rv Montana Rv Review

I OWEN A 2016 MONTANA 5TH WHEEL AND THE FURNACE IS NOT WORKING WRIGHT AND I PUT OUT $200 TO GET IT REPAIR DON'T REPAIR BUT GIVE ME A NUMBER TO. CALL AFTER HOURS BUT NO ONE WILL ANSWER.

2016 Keystone Rv Montana Rv Review

2.0
Purchased 2016 Montana 5th wheel June 26. Used it once for 2 days...Ac not working properly, auto leveler not working, other problems noted Took to dealer for warranty and was told it could take up to 6 weeks to get to it. Very poor customer service Never will buy or do business with camping world ever again They don't care