Kevin Munroe - Dj Services Review from Boston, Massachusetts

They failed to mention, they only provided an email address as contact info, no phone #, and the email address was a Work Only email, so I had no way to tell them I'd be a few minutes late. They both showed up STINKING OF BOOZE from the night before. Absolutely reeking. if they deny THAT, then their liars too. Are appt was at 11 am. They smelled like a brewery even at that our. They WERE white trash. Fact not opinion. I don't dj private functions anymore, but this *** review isn't why. I made PLENTY of $ after this. Didn't matter 1 iota. TRUST me.
ID
Boston, Massachusetts
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Rudest DJ ever!

When looking for a DJ - do not under any circumstance hire a guy by the name of Kevin Munroe [mailto:djmurray2@***.com] - from Abington, MA. This is his email address. He was 45 minutes late for our first appointment, with no telephone call. When I told him that we decided to go with someone else, he couldn't understand why and told me he didn't need to worry about losing business from "white trash" like me... needless to say, I am glad we saw this side of him before having him at our wedding! We went on to find another DJ - who showed up on time and is a complete gentleman.

I have never heard of this site and to be completely honest I am appalled by this “review”.

I have had the PLEASURE to work with Kevin many times on various events & functions I have had both personally & professionally since 2000. Not once in the last 10 years have I EVER encountered anything like what has been stated above.

Kevin is prompt, courteous and like I stated a PLEASURE to work with. He is very accommodating and helpful when planning the perfect set for your special day. He is also very generous with donating his time to numerous fundraisers & functions no questions asked. Whenever someone asks if I know a good DJ he’s the one I refer him or her too.

Needless to say I referred him to a friend who told me about the “review” on this site.

I feel the need to state the truth about my many years of experience with this GENTLEMAN & his professional attitude & abilities.

Nothing makes me more sick than people who headhunt & try to destroy others reputation on line.

In closing we will continue to use Kevin as our DJ for all of our events.

ID
Dracut, Massachusetts

About

Summary

Writer: TMNT. Visit IMDb for Photos, Filmography, Discussions, Bio, News, Awards, ... Discuss this name with other users on IMDb message board for Kevin Munroe ...

Kevin Munroe reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article